Wrecked

Crissy: SCARLETT!! Where is Scarlett?!

Andrew Garfield: (Holding Scarlett's face) I don't know if she's gonna be alright. (Puts his mouth to Scarlett's mouth)

Lizzie: I'm scared. I don't wanna lose her. By the way where is Crissy?

Florence: I'm not sure.

Antonia Campbell Hughes: There you are! I came to tell you that you are now a broke bitch Lizzie, because I have all access to your Elizabeth Kitty bank account and I've taken it all. (Walks away)

Lizzie: Not on my watch bitch cake! (Tackles Antonia down a sand dune and rolls on top of her all the way down)

Antonia: You scrawny little-

Lizzie: (Smacks Antonia across the face) Give me my money you cow!!

Antonia: Over my dead body!!! (Pulls Lizzie's hair and slings her into the water)

Lizzie: (Gasps) HOW DARE YOU?!!

Antonia: (Jumps on top of Lizzie as they swat eachother)

Lizzie: You stupid little bitch! (Pushes Antonia's head underwater for 30 seconds)

Antonia: (Gasps) You tried to drown me you impossible cat woman!!! (Moves her arm toward Lizzie's face)

Crissy: (Grabs Antonia's arm) Don't you dare touch her!

Florence: (Puts her hands up) What the hell are you doing Lizzie?

Lizzie: Tryna get a bitch her moneys worth. (Pushes Antonia over in the water) (Walks away with Crissy)

Antonia: (Gasps) I am gonna sue your ass!!!

Atriel: Bitch be quiet!!

Lizzie: I'm screwed. Wrecked. This is awful.

Crissy: If Scarlett was awake she'd think of some way to get that woman to hand over your money.

Lizzie: I know she would. (Cries) I'm a failure!!

Crissy: (Holds Lizzie's face) No you're not. You're a successful actress and stripper and I know you did this for Liv but it's something that you did so it's an achievement. (Kisses Lizzie)

Lizzie: (Looks into Crissy's eyes) (Lifts Crissy up by her legs onto the table) (Tales off Crissy's bra) (Kisses Crissy)

Crissy: Mm! (Moans)

Lizzie: (Kisses Crissy's boobs)

Crissy: (Grabs for Lizzie's clit)

Lizzie: (Grabs Crissy's hand) (Puts one of Crissy's fingers in her mouth) (Climbs on top of Crissy as she removes her bikini and thong) (Sots on top of Crissy completely naked and grinds her ass on top of Crissy)

Crissy: (Squeezing Lizzie's ass)

Lizzie: (Fingers Crissy with four fingers) (Moans) Fuck!!

Crissy: Ah!! Oh!!!

Florence: (Puts the keys in the door)

Lizzie: (Grinding into Crissy rapidly) AHH!! Oh!!! FUCKKKK!!!

Crissy: OHH YESS!!

Florence: (Opens the door) We're home.

Crissy: SHIT!! (Turns back at Florence)

Florence: (Drops her jaw)

Atriel: (Standing with crutch and boot) I'm leaving. (Walks away on the crutch)

Florence: You cheated on Scarlett.

Crissy: No. Ya see.

Florence: Save it. I won't tell her if you let me join in.

Crissy: Um..

Lizzie: Sure!! (Kisses Florence)

Florence: (Takes her clothes off) Yess!!

Johnny Senior: (Shoots Florence through the window)

Florence: (Screams) Ahh!! (Falls to the ground as blood drips down her back)

Lizzie: Florence!

Crissy: Oh noo!!

Johnny Senior: (Standing in the doorway) I know y'all killed my son! Now it's time to die! (Grins evilly) (Licks the tip of his gun)