The Wedding

Crissy , Scarlett, Lizzie, and Aubrey all fingered eachother while tried and confused as to why they were in this penthouse but they made the best of a hangover and all started licking eachother pussies. Aubrey moaned as Crissy licked her pussy while Scarlett fingered Crissy and sucked her boobs and Lizzie fingered Scarlett.

Scarlett and Crissy's wedding was three days away but they were so excited they both started picking out their outfits. Scarlett figured that her father would walk her down the isle with Crissy.

Scarlett was already imagining her big day All dressed in silver and blue. Crissy's dress would be blue and Scarlett's would be silver.

Two days passed and Scarlett and Crissy were getting changed in two different rooms. It was almost time for the wedding and Crissy was very excited but nervous. Could she be Scarlett's true love forever.

Aubrey: You got this girl.

Lizzie: Yeah.

Scarlett: Thanks guys.

Liv: Come on girl. You gotta fit your boobs into this dress!

Crissy: STOP PRESSURING ME!! I'm about to marry the love of my life and you're making me feel crazy!!!

Liv: (Has rage in her eyes)

Atriel: You're gonna be amazing Crissy.

Crissy: (Gets fully into the blue dress)

Atriel: (Buttons the back of the dress) You're gonna do great. Do you want me to walk you down the aisle.

Crissy: Sure.

Atriel: Give me your hand Crissy.

Crissy: (Holds out her hand)

Atriel: (Grabs her hand)

Karsten: (Grabs Scarlett's hand)

Lizzie: We belong to the light we belong to the thunder.

Karsten walks Scarlett down the aisle and Atriel walks Crissy down the aisle.

Lizzie: We belong to the sound of the words we've both fallen under.
Whatever we deny or embrace for worse or for better
We belong, we belong, we belong together.

Ryan: I announce you wives.

Crissy kisses Scarlett. They both are officially married and everyone cheers.

Colin: (Busts through the door of the auditorium)
(Drops ring) Please take me back!!!!!

Everyone: (Turns around) (Gasps)

Scarlett: Colin.

Crissy: (Flickers her eye)