Natalie Knows It All

Crissy: She's kissing a man.

Aubrey: He looks like David Hasselhoff.

Crissy: I really love her. (Runs away)

Aubrey: Crissy! CRISSY NO! YOU'LL FRIGHTEN HER!!! (Slips) (Falls back into the mud) ERR!!!!

Crissy: Lizzie.

Lizzie: Crissy.

Crissy: (Smiles)

Lizzie: Oh Crissy it's you. (Hugs Crissy)

Crissy: You need to come back home. I've payed for us to get our house fixed.

Lizzie: I'm scared Crissy. The walls are torn up. There's still blood on the porch. The door is pretty much broken and barely stands.

Crissy: I know. All of those things are going to be fixed. You're my world Lizzie.

Lizzie: Okay. Come on then.

David: No. You both need to come with me.

Crissy: (Puts her heel in David's balls)

David: OYYYY!!!!

Lizzie: Don't hurt him!

Crissy: (Runs away with Lizzie) (Her heel falls off)

David: (Gushes his jaw)

Benjamin: Tell me how I'll do it.

Maryna: You'll sneak in there wearing my uniform.

Benjamin: (Sneaks into sheriff's department)

Maryna: You'll go to the chiefs office. No you're not doing this!

Benjamin: (Kicks Maryna in the throat three times and smashes and axe to her leg)

Maryna: (Screams) AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Benjamin:I guess I'll sneak into the chiefs office.

Chief Jiminez: Hey! You're not supposed to be in here!

Benjamin: Ya! (Kicks the chief in the face) Ya! (Uppercuts him in the jaw) Ya! (Kicks him in the groin) Ya! Ya! Ya!

Chief Jiminez : (Falls to his face)

Benjamin: Alright. It's time to shove your fat ass in the cabinets. (Pushes the chief half way into a cabinet) (Pushes him all the way in) (Closes and locks cabinet) (Turns around) (Gasps)

Guards: (Grab both of Benjamin's arms)

Benjamin: Put me down! I am the chief! (Back stabs both of them in the jaw)

Guards: (Drop Benjamin)

Benjamin: (Locks door) (Strips himself ) (Puts on chief uniform) I guess I'm gonna finally get away with this. (Grabs mich) All officers free the worst prisoners from their cells, also, I am your new chief. (Smiles) They say Natalie knows it all, well that's not true. Benjamin knows it all. (Smiles) (Puts his feet on the desk)