Jesus If You Ever Saw Him

Scarlett: (Tossing and turning)

Jesus: Satan is still alive!! She's still here!! That girl! She's still alive!!
                                *Screaming in the background*
Scarlett: Who?!!

Jesus: That girl!!

Scarlett: Stop screaming! Whoever that is stop!!

Liv: (Pops up in front of Scarlett with devil horns) YAHH!!!

Scarlett: (Wakes up)

Crissy: (Eating Scone) You really thought Scarlett was hot at the strip club.

Florence: When she was on top of me that shit was so hot! I was turned on and then she kissed me!

Lizzie: Stop trying to cheer me up! I will never be happy ever again! So stop!! I'm gonna be sad forever!! (Stands up) Everybody just shut up!! (Slams a chair to the ground) (Runs away)

Scarlett: Morning guys. Where's Lizzie?

Rachel: She's pissed.

Scarlett: Great! (Hugs Crissy) (Kisses her neck) Morning babe.

Crissy: Morning. I heard you screaming earlier.

Scarlett: I had a dream that wasn't pleasant. It was Jesus if you ever saw him. It also had the girl that died. She wasn't dead though.

Crissy: We're all mourning over her death Scar.

Scarlett: I think she's alive.

Crissy: She was in that basement when it exploded she can't be.

Liv: (Kicks the casket) I'm gonna get out of here. (Gasps) (Flashbacks)

Doctor Henley: (Touches Liv's body)

Liv: (Opens her eyes) (Holds out money) I'll pay you five grand to pretend I'm dead and send me to the morgue.

Doctor Henley: (Takes money)

Liv: (Screams) Hello!! Doctor Henley!!

Samuel: (Digs up dirt) (Drops rope down)
It's Samuel. I was Atriel's boyfriend until he moved on. The point is I know how we can get revenge and since you are the master of revenge I think you should work with me.

Liv: (Climbs up rope) I'd love to.

Samuel: Okay. Take a shovel and help me put the dirt back down over the casket.

Liv: Okay.

Scarlett: It's Halloween tomorrow and I wanna throw a party. We should wear orange and black dresses.

Crissy: Okay. I just don't feel like getting all dressed up. Can I just where whatever.

Scarlett: It would mean a lot to me if you wore what I'm wearing as my wife.

Crissy: Oh alright. The Next Day

Crissy: You look stunning

Scarlett: I know. Now get in the picture or you won't make this magazine this year.

Crissy: Okay but I really don't think this is necessary.

Scarlett: Publicity is the best thing you can get for a marriage, now smile!

Crissy: (Smiles as she poses in her orange dress)

Florence, Rachel and Lizzie: (Pose in black dresses behind Crissy and Scar)

Lizzie: I don't wanna be here. (Puts on red devil horns) (Pushes to the front and gets in front of Crissy and Scar)

Scarlett: Lizzie!

Crissy: Don't yell at her!

Lizzie: I'm the star!! (Smiles evilly) Oh Scar!! (Kisses Scarlett) (Kisses Crissy)

Scarlett: No! No! No!

Lizzie: (Bumps Scarlett over with her butt) (Hugs Crissy and poses with her) Now that's what I call a party.
2 Hours Later

Scarlett: You completely messed up my photo shoot.

Lizzie: I was just returning the favor Scar. You messed up my Miss Kitty show so I was just messing up your biggest photo shoot of the year.

Scarlett: (Tackles Lizzie to the ground)

Lizzie: (Screams)

Scarlett: (Spray whipped cream all over Lizzie's mouth) (Licks and sucks on Lizzie's lips)

Lizzie: Mm!! Mm!!

Scarlett: (Rips Lizzie's dress and tears her bra off)

Lizzie: Hey!!

Scarlett: (Rubs milk and ice cream all over Lizzie's boobs)

Lizzie: Help!

Scarlett: (Rubs her boobs into Lizzie's boobs)

Crissy: (Rubs her boobs)

Scarlett: (Rubs Lizzie's tits)

Lizzie: (Moans) Oh!! Scarlett!! Yess!! Yes!!

Scarlett: (Fingers Lizzie while licking her boobs completely clean)

Lizzie: Oh!! Shit!! (Moans) Oh yess!!!

Scarlett: (Squirts as she grinds into Lizzie and rubs her legs) Fuck!! You ready!!

Crissy: (Removes her dress) (Lays down as Scarlett sits on her face)

Lizzie: (Sucks on Scarletts tits)

Crissy: (Eats Scarlett out as she moans softly)

Scarlett: (Moans) That's my wife! (Kisses Lizzie)

Lizzie: (Licks Crissy's pussy while rubbing her tits)

Atriel: (Knocks on the door)

*Phone rings*

Scarlett: (Picks up the phone) Really. Someone bought us a flight back to New York. They prefer to be anonymous though.

Crissy: Wow. Well we'll head out tomorrow then.

Scarlett: The flight is tomorrow morning at 8:00 so be ready babe.

Atriel: (Knocking on the door)

Crissy: Who is it?!

Atriel: It's me!!

Crissy: (Opens the door)

Atriel: Oh!!!

Crissy: We were having sex.

Atriel: (Runs upstairs)

Crissy: (Shrugs) (Kisses Scarlett)