Chapter 1: Scarlett and Crissy meet

It was four months after Scarlett and Colin's divorce and Scarlett was looking for a new lover. She was tired of dating crusty old men. She was looking for a lesbian lover. So she went into the first restaurant she could see and found a hot woman with brown hair and blonde highlights. She was short but hot and Scarlett went up to her and said..

Scarlett: Hey my name is Scar-

Crissy: Yeah I know who you are. My name is Crissy.

Scarlett: Hey  Crissy. I've been looking for a girl that meets your description and I happen to think that you are hot.

Crissy: Thank you. That means a lot to me.

Scarlett: Wanna kiss?

Crissy: Sure.

Scarlett and Crissy started kissing and they then took their food to go and went back to Scarlett's house. They went to Scarlett's bedroom and got into bed and started making out again.

Scarlett: You are really hot. Are you ready to take my clothes off?

Crissy: (Breathes) Yes. I'm ready.

Crissy ripped Scarlett's shirt open revealing her massive tits. She began to suck Scarlett's tits. Scarlett took her pants off revealing her underwear.  Crissy got down while naked and began to suck Scarlett's clit. She licked Scarlett's clit for five minutes drinking her juices like a beverage.

Scarlett started fingering Crissy. Crissy moaned as Scarlett stuck three of her fingers inside of Crissy. Scarlett got on top of Crissy and Crissy started sucking Scarlett's tits as their pussies were grinding together. Scarlett moaned loudly through Crissy's lips as they kissed on top of each-other.

Scarlett had no idea that she had made all Crissy's dreams come true by just walking into that restaurant. 

Scarlett: Oh!!! Oh!! Yes!! Oh!!!

Originally Published On April 18, 2022