Chapter 8: New Year, New Hell

Previously On Scarlett's Wife........

Tracy Wolmbat: (Smiling) If only it was easier for us to get what we wanted. I have Scarlett's money.

Colin: That's great. Now the world can finally know that I'm not really dead.

Tracy: (Hands Colin two stacks of cash) Thank you for bringing me to a special hospital and saving my life. Now it's time to bail a very special lady out of jail. Come on darling. (Walks away)

Colin: (Walks away with Tracy)

Bill Francisco: You may kiss the bride.

Scarlett: (Throws knife into Lizzie's dress)

Lizzie: Oh!

Scarlett: I WAS IN A COMA FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR AND YOU PULL THIS!! Get your filthy hands off my wife you wife stealing hoe!! (Holding another knife)

Everyone: (Looking at Scarlett)

Tracy: (In helicopter) This plan is just jumping into fruition. (Releases piano)

Arthur: (Puts trash bag over Aubrey and Atriel's heads) You're coming with me bitches.. (Shoves them into a van) (Shuts door and gets in the front) (Drives off) Now somebody is gonna give me my money.. (Drives into tree) (Gets out of the car) (Opens door and pulls Atriel out and slams the door)
(Sets fire to the car)  Come on. (Pulls Atriel away)

Aubrey: (Screams) ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!
(Coughs) Help!! (Coughs) (Kicking at the door) No.

Tracy: I have something you've been looking for. That's right. I know where Scarlett Johansson is..

Colin: (Staring at Tracy) (Nods his head)

                                            *Car hits Colin*

Tracy: OH MY GOD!! (Bends over) (Takes keys from Colin's hand) I couldn't have done this without you. (Steps on Colin's head) (Walks away)

Colin:(Lies on the ground unconscious and bleeding)

Scarlett: Crissy.. You're coming home with me! Lizzie we are no longer frien-

Rachel: Scarlett watch out!! (Runs and pushes Scarlett out of the way as a piano drops over her)

Crissy: (Screams)

Florence: RACHEL!! How is this possible?!! Why is she here?!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy: (Busts through door)

Scarlett: (Screams) You're alive.

Tracy: You're such a piece of crap gay disappointment in life!

Scarlett: (Pulls against the chains she's handcuffed to) You're gonna pay for all you've done. Trying to make me look like a murderer and monster!

Tracy: You did that all by yourself dear! (Puts knife up to Scarlett's neck) Now it's time I give you a taste of your own medicine.

Atriel:(Smashes Tracy over the head with a hammer)

Scarlett: Great! What are you doing here?!

Atriel:  A simple thank you would suffice.

Scarlett: Thanks dumbbell.

Atriel: I can go.

Scarlett: No. I'm sorry.

Atriel: (Breaks handcuffs with hammer) Come on.

Scarlett: (Stands up)

*Water surfaces up to Scarlett and Atriel's knees*