Tracy

Crissy: (Pulls Tracy out) What are you doing in my house?!

Tracy: About to kill all y'all.

Scarlett: No you're not. (Snatches knife from Tracy)

Tracy: I HATE YOU!! (Tackles Scarlett to the ground) I'm gonna end you prissy girl!!! (Rips Scarlett's hair out)

Scarlett: Ow! Ow!

Crissy: Stop! Stop!

Aubrey: (Walks into the kitchen) (Kicks Tracy in the face) Don't touch my bestie bitch!

Tracy: (Falls onto her back) Ooh.. Please call me an ambulance.

Crissy: No. I don't think we will.

Tracy: (Stands up) (Kicks Crissy and Aubrey to the ground) Bye hoes!! (Runs away)

Atriel: What's going on?

Crissy: Nothing anymore.

Scarlett: (Puts a wig on) She ripped a lot of my hair out) She's got to go! I can't stand her!

Crissy: I know baby.. (Kisses Scarlett) I still love you the same even though you have no hair. (Smiles)

Scarlett: (Kisses Crissy) (Gets on top of
her on the bed)

Maryna: (Kissing Lizzie) I knew you'd always come to me.

Lizzie: No! No! (Wakes up)

Aubrey: (Laying in bed next to Lizzie) Is everything okay babe?

Lizzie: Yes. I just had a nightmare.

Aubrey: (Cuddles Lizzie) (Kisses Lizzie) Goback to sleep babe.

Lizzie: (Lays on Aubrey's tits) (Moans) Home!

Tracy: I'm not done tormenting Scarlett. When I dropped that piano out of the sky it was supposed to land on Scarlett and kill her. Now I've got to work on new plans. Find me Scarlett's bank and lawyer I won't leave this planet empty handed. (Puts phone down) (Smiles)