Boyfriend Material [S]

Start from the beginning

I think he was as nervous as I was.

Me and Tom started to get the living room and the kitchen ready, beginning to organise and try and make a couple of things. Around twenty minutes after we were organising, just a little off cue, Adam arrived at the flat.

And my whole world stopped for a couple of seconds.

He was wearing a black t-shirt which had "Sex Pistols Were Right," embroidered in white thread, his black hair was in messy curls, and his beard was beginning to grow in properly, at the time. A small smile on his face, as he introduced himself.

"I'm Adam,"

God that fucking Scottish accent.

The three of us beginning to make small talk together, I swear that my stomach must've been turned upside down, and the content of my stomach felt like they were being spilled out. I don't remember most of what either of them said, I was distracted.

As the three of us began to make small talk, I swear that my stomach must've been turned upside down and the content spilled out. I don't remember most of what he said to me, almost every part of him was distracting me.

I must've looked like a fucking puppy.

Quickly deciding which room we wanted the most, I picked the one at the end of the hallway, and rushed off to my room, grabbing my phone before quickly texting my best friend in the world, still back in Doncaster, updating her.

STEPH 🖤

HOW ARE YOUR ROOMMATES BESTIE??

ONE'S OF THEM SO CUTE

A GUY OR A WOMAN???
ARE THEY GAY?
OR IS THIS ANOTHER ONE OF UR STRAIGHT BOY CRUSHES??
ACCENT??
DETAILS BESTIE HOW ELSE AM I MEANT TO MODERATE????

A GUY
IDK IF HE'S GAY. MAYBE.
WILL UPDATE U LATER
HE'S SCOTTISH 😩

OOH SCOTTISH!! GOOD GOOD
IF IT WAS A POSH LONDON ACCENT I'D HAVE WORDS
DO U HAVE ANYTHING PAN RELATED? WEAR IT AROUND HIM!
SEE IF HE SAYS ANYTHING
GOOD LUCK BESTIE

I'M SHITTING MYSELF

Quickly closing my phone and putting it back in my pocket, I make my way down the hall. My room is past Adam's, as it's the furthest down the hallway. As I pass Adam's, I look into his room, the door of his bedroom open.

To conceal the fact I obviously just wanted to look, is thankfully some more of my stuff I needed to move into the kitchen. Looking into the room, my eyes widen as I see Adam, standing on his bed to reach the top of his ceiling, blue-tacking a bisexual flag onto the wall.

Oh my god. He likes boys! He likes boys!! He likes boys!!!

Rushing past his room and quickly into the kitchen, I rush and put away everything else than I need to put away, and at least he's my motivation to put things away where they need to be. Doing so, I take out my phone, and text Steph.

STEPH 🖤

MATE
HE'S BISEXUAL

OH THANK GOD
GET UR OTHER FLATMATE TO PLAY CUPID
WHAT'S UR CRUSHES NAME?

ADAM

AWW GOOD NAME
RIGHT. WHO'S UR OTHER FLATMATE?

TOM!

GET TOM TO PLAY CUPID!!!