45. The End.

"Hey beach babe." Kacie says as I answer the phone making me smile. "Hey babe." I laugh as I place Stars bowl of water on the floor. "We're almost there but I need to go to the shop first, do you need anything?" She asks making me smile. "Monster, red velvet cake and some cookies." I say making her laugh. "Alright, Julie, Gavin and Katie are not far behind us, they left like twenty minutes after." She says making me smile.

"Alright, you didn't forget Star's purple teddy, did you?" I ask making her laugh. "No, it's on my lap." She says making smile. "Love youuuuuu." I say making her chuckle. "I love you too, bitch!" She says before we hang up.

After I left Birmingham last week, I drove straight home to Bournemouth. So now everyone has packed all my stuff up and is dropping it down. I also decided to go to uni in September, I decided on doing music.

Star absolutely loves Bournemouth, we go for three walks a day along the beech, Maggie has moved in with me so I'm not alone and Kacie has decided to move down her because she surprised me the other day telling me that she also applied to Bournemouth Uni.

I made everyone promise not to mention Jack to me,  they haven't but he's been calling me every night, multiple times, I've never answered it and I don't think I will. Hundreds of texts that I haven't even opened because I don't want to see what he has to say.

I'm done with him, I always put him first and he never once asked me how I was doing with loosing Jackson. I wear the necklace that Julie made from some of his ashes everyday, I've never taken it off. I also have a blue teddy bear with his ashes in, Jack has the same.

I've really been focusing on making music since I've been home, it's helped me with getting clean, I never wanted to go to rehab, my family don't know that I was using, only Kacie and Maggie know.

I still talk to Julie and Gavin, almost everyday, they always check up on me. I call the girls everyday, Katie had basically moved in with Hazel. They've been living in my old room because they miss me, I miss them too but I can't be in Birmingham, not just because of Jack, but it all just reminded me of Jackson.

I finally feel a little bit more happy, I talk to Jackson everyday, I feel a little bit more at peace with it all, it wasn't meant to be yet. I'm not meant to be a mum yet, maybe even at all. But I will treasure those months I was with him. He gave me a purpose, even for a little while, but I feel it again.

I need to help people feel okay with my music, show them that they're not alone when they go through what I have. I will be okay, I know that now, it will be hard, but I will be okay,

I feel my phone vibrate and I see Jack's name making me sigh until I read it.

Jack <3

No matter what has happened never think twice if I ever really loved you. I love you more than anything

I love you, always my darlin x

I love you, always
Dickhead x

BOOK 2 IS OUT NOW!!!!!!