10. Maccies Trip.

The girls and I made our way home and went straight to the kitchen for food. "Why are you home so early?" Hazel asks as her and Katie walk into the kitchen in their pjs.

"Your brothers a dick!" Kacie points at Katie, making me slap her shoulder. "Stop." I warn Kacie. "What did he do?" Katie asks worriedly as she sits at the table with the girls while I rummage through the fridge and cupboards.

"Ivy tried it on with him, and he said no." Kacie says making me throw and packet of crisps at her head. "I'm high." I say making everyone laugh while Katie looks at me confused.

"Why would he say no? He's got a crush on you." She says making me chuckle while shaking my head as all the girls look at me confused. "What? He clearly doesn't. I can't ever see him again." I groan as I slide down, onto the floor and lay on my back.

Katie's phone starts ringing and she answers the FaceTime. "Katie!" Jack shouts. "What's up?" She asks casually. "Is Ivy there? She just left. I've gotta talk to her!" He says making me roll my eyes as I lay on the floor, looking up at the ceiling.

"She's here, she's fine. She's asleep." She says making me smile. "Katie, I fucked up." He sighs. "I know. She told me. Why would you say no, you like her?" She asks. "She's high, I couldn't do it while she's high. Plus, she doesn't like me. Should I come round, I've gotta talk to her?" He says making Katie look at me, as I instantly shake my head.

"No, let her sleep it off and talk to her tomorrow." She says making him sigh. "I can't loose her Kate." He says making her shake her head. "She probably just thinks you don't find her attractive or something." She says making him groan. "As if." He mumbles.

"We'll anyway, make sure she texts me tomorrow." He says making her nod. "Alright, I love you." Katie's says. "I love you too dickhead. 'ave a nice time." He replies before hanging up.

"See..." Morgan says making the girls agree. "Whatever, I'm going for a burn." I say making them all stand up and follow me out. "Can I pinch a burn?" Hazel asks making me raise a brow at her. "When did you start smoking?" I ask making her look down. "Two years ago?" She asks making my face fall. "You what?" I laugh.

"I used to steal your bacci all the time." She says making us all laugh before I pass her my bacci. "Do you smoke Katie?" I ask making her nod. "Have one then." I smile. "Thank you." She smiles gratefully as I light my burn and pass my lighter to Luce.

"Do you like Jack?" Morgan asks making me sigh as the smoke leaves my lungs. "No, I'm just high. And he's peng." I shrug making them laugh. "Eww." Katie says making us all laugh. "Does mum know you smoke?" I ask making Hazel shake her head. "Tell her, I started smoking at thirteen, your fifteen." I say making her nod. "Does your mum know?" I ask Katie before toking my burn.

"Yeah, but she promised not to tell Jack, cause he'll kill me." She says making us laugh. "Well Jack met Ivy in the smoking cage last week." Kacie says making Katie look at me, shocked. "Told ya." She winks making us laugh.

"We're friends, that's it. I don't want another boyfriend until I'm thirty." I say making them laugh. "Was Jack drinking?" Katie asks making me shake my head. "Shall I ask him to take us to maccies? I'm starving." She offers making everyone say yes. "We told him I was asleep." I say making her shrug. "I'll tell him you woke up hungry." She says making me nod. "Alright, but I'm not sitting next to him." I say making her nod and FaceTime him.

"You alright?" He asks worriedly. "Yeah I'm fine. Ivy just woke up hungry, can you drive us to maccies?" She smiles sweetly. "Yeah I'll leave now." He says grabbing him keys. "Is the party over?" Kacie goes into camera and asks. "Yeah, after yous left, I sent everyone home." He says as he locks the door and gets into his car.