7. Lunch Break.

Jack and I sat in the cages for around thirty minutes before the bell went. We just sat in silence so that i could calm down, he played with my hair like my mum always does when I'm like this.

"You hungry?" He asks with his arm around me as we walk to the canteen. "Yeah." I nod with a blank face. "We gotta sort ya hand out." He says making me shrug. "It's alright." I look at dried blood on my knuckles and the dried blood that ran down my arm. "Ivy, it's bad." He sighs as he kiss my hand gently.

"I'm fine Jack." I groan as I pull myself out of his arms and walk off into the canteen. I look around and see Kacies blue hair and walk over to the table. "Ivy!" Lucy says making Morgan and Kacie turn around with a worried look on their faces.

"I'm fine." I sigh as I sit down at the table and hold my head in my hands. "Oh my god! Ivy your hand." Lucy says making me sigh and drop my arm underneath the table. "I'm fine." I shake my head while not looking in their eyes.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket so I get it out and see Hazel's messaged me.

Hazi <3
Are you okay? Jack messaged Katie saying that one of your friends said you went off at a teacher? Have you hurt yourself? Are you safe? I love you xxx

I'm fine. I'm calm now. Please  don't tell Katie or Jack about this if it happens again. I love you too xxx

I say before turning my phone off and sighing. "Will you let me sort your hand? My mums a nurse." Lucy smiles sweetly. "Honestly Lucy, I'm fine." I force as smile before I see jack walk in with an exhausted look on his face. He looks at me and shakes his head before walking to the boys table.

"I'm just gonna go. Everyone thinks I'm weird now." I mumble as I stand up before the girls pull me back down. "Ain't nobody think nothing! We're all fucking weird. So what? You got angry and punched something. Everyone moves on." Morgan smiles as the girls nod, making me smile slightly. "Thanks girls." I smile.

"Jack better stop looking at you like that, or I'll fucking kill him." Kacie scrunches her face up at him. "Calm down saddens from inside out, we've already had one of our girls burst out, we don't need another." Morgan says making us laugh.

"You hungry?" Lucy smiles sweetly at me. "I've got some crisps in my bag." I say making her shake her head. "You need more then that. I'll be back." She smiles before standing up and walking over to the food line.

"Oi poison Ivy! Come 'ere!" Harvey shouts making Jack smack his shoulder. "Fuck off Goldie locks lover!" Kacie shouts back making the canteen erupt in laughter. I see Brad walk over to us and he sits next to me and smiles.

"Look, our boys worried about you and he feels like your pushing him away." He says making me sigh. "I met him yesterday, tell him to get a grip." I say making him sigh. "Look, he doesn't get attached, he's already attached to you. He's worried, he cares so go to him. Give him a hug cause he's fucking freakin out over there about you." He says making me sigh and stand up. I walk over to Jack and tap his shoulder.

He turns and looks at me before looking at the table again. "Stop sulking." I say making him scoff. "You wanna be alone, so leave me alone." He mumbles before Harvey kicks him under the table. "What was that for you prick?" He say angrily. "Sort him out." Harvey says making me grab Jack's hand and pull him out of the canteen.

"Look, we're both angry. Missed communication, so let's sort this cause your boys won't leave me alone until your happy again." I say as he leans against the wall and scrunches his face up at me.

"So you don't care about me, you just wanna be left alone?" He laughs as I roll my eyes. "No, I have anger issues and I was low on the come down. So stop being a pussy and talk to me." I say making him sigh and run his hand through his hair.

"Why did you push me away? I sat out there with you and calmed you down and then all of a sudden, you just brush me off and walk away." He says making me roll my eyes and stand in front of him.

"I'm moody. And I'm sorry." I pout making him try not to smile. "Oh come on." I sigh making him smile before wrapping his arms around my neck and hugging me as I wrap my arms around his stomach.

"Dickhead." He mumbles into my hair. "I prefer darlin." I say in his accent, making him laugh before kissing my head and pulling me back into the canteen with his arm around my neck.

"And the 'appy couple are back!" Harvey says making everyone cheer as we walk back in, laughing at everyone. Jack pulls me closer and whispers in my ear. "You are mine." He mumbles before smiling and sitting in his seat again but grabbing my hips and sitting me on his lap.

"Girls! Come here!" I shout to them, they walk over and grab a chair before sitting at the table and smiling at me. "That's our girl." Morgan smiles. "My girl." Jack pouts while pulling me hard against his chest as I roll my eyes.