30. Honest Hour.

As soon as we got back to the car, I instantly fell asleep my my legs over Jack's and him holing my hand. "Baby, we're home." He whispers as he rubs my legs. "Can you carry me?" I ask with my eyes still closed. "Lift up then doll." He taps my legs but I just frown. "I'm too tired." I say making him chuckle before lifting my legs up and getting out. He walks around and opens my door before undoing my seatbelt and picking me up and carrying me like a princess.

"Your so pretty and strong." I say as I stroke his face, still half asleep making him laugh. "Are you high?" He asks making me smile. "I wish, then we could fuck again." I say making him laugh as he unlocks the front door and walks in. "We don't need drugs to fuck. You just gotta be my wife." He smiles before kissing my nose and shutting the front door. "Gimmie a ring and a husky, then we can talk." I say making him laugh and shake his head. "Maddie? David?" Jack shouts. "In here lovely!" My mum shouts from the living room, Jack walks in and instantly my mum stands up with worry on her face.

"What's wrong baby?" She asks as she holds my face. "I was sick, now I'm really tired." I yawn making her pout. "You want something to eat, I'll get you some pills?" She asks making me smile. "Just some toast and soup please." I say making her smile and kiss my cheek. "You want anything Jack?" She asks as she walks into the kitchen. "Can I have one of your BLT's please?" He asks sweetly making her smile hand hold his cheek. "Of course lovely." She smiles before walking into the kitchen.

"My bed, please." I say making him roll his eyes before smiling and walking up stairs. "I'll bring it up in a minute babies!" My mum shouts up. "Thank you!" We say at the same time. He walks me into the bathroom and helps me get my toothbrush ready before handing it to me so I can do it myself.

Once I'm done,Jack opens my bedroom door and carries me to my bed, he pulls the duvet back and sits me down. "Hold on." He smiles before taking his hoodie off and giving it to me. I take my T-shirt off and slip his hoodie over my head. "Can you take my jeans and shoes off please, ooo and my socks?" I ask making him smile before bending down and undoing shoes and taking them off then undoing my jeans.

"Been a while since you've been there huh?" I wink making him laugh. "Too long, up." He taps my thigh, I lift my arse up and he pulls them completely off. He takes my socks off before lifting my legs and helping me lay down. "You alright?" He asks making me nod and snuggle into my bed. "I'm cold." I pout making him smile before undoing his jeans and taking his shoes off before climbing in behind me and pulling me against his chest. "You alright darlin?" He asks as he kissed my neck and I lift my hips up and move closer to me.

"Your not close enough." I moan making him chuckle. "We're as close as we can be." He says making me shake my head. "You could be in me." I say making him laugh and grab my hips. "And not fuck?" He asks making me pout. "I mean, it would wake me up." I turn my head slightly and smile at him. "After you eat, see if your still up for it." He says making me smile. "I wuv youuu." I say making him smile and kiss behind my ear. "I love you more Ivy." He says with his lips against my skin. "Stop, cause now I'm horny." I whine making him laugh and turn me over so I'm facing him.

"You like playing a very dangerous game, don't you darlin?" He says making my heart beat pick up. "But your so pretty when your flustered?" I smirk. "What about what you said?" He asks as he looks down at my lips. "Fuck sake man, why you gotta be a buzz kill?" I ask make him laugh and pull me to lie on his chest. "Because I care about you, and I know that you don't want to deal with the repercussions." He says making me roll my eyes and get comfy. "Boys are supposed to want it all the time." I say making him laugh.

"With you, I do. But I love you to much." He says making me smile. "I don't deserve you." I says making him smile and draw on my neck with his fingers. "You do more for me the you realise Ivy, please stop saying you don't deserve me or I'm to good for you. I don't deserve you, I was a complete cunt before you came here." He says making smile. "I know, I've heard." I say making him smile.

"You helped me become a better version of myself, without even actually trying to. So many people try to change the boy they like and end up getting hurt, but you? You did it without even knowing. I will never give up on you or love anyone more then you. All I ask, is that you are completely transparent with me." He says making me smile and lay on my stomach so I'm looking at him.

"I am so completely in love with you that it scares me everyday. I've never been more happy then I am when I'm with you, and I don't want to rely on you for my happiness. I worry about when I go to uni or if you move to another club or meet somebody pretty then me or smarter or happier and better at telling you how she feels and she can show you everyday how much she loves and appreciates you. I'm distant because I don't want you to be the one that is and because I know how much it will hurt." I say making him smile and hold my cheek.

"I could never find somebody better then you and I will make every decision with you. You are the reason I work so hard and I just want to be able to be with you and show everyone how lucky I am to have you as my little cheerleader." He says making me laugh before staring at him and tilting my head to the side while biting my lip.

"I want nothing more then that, but I'm scared." I say making him smile and sit up so that we are face to face. "These last two months with you have felt like years, in the best way. I want every single time we're together to feel like a lifetime. I have never been more sure about anything in my life, no even football." He says making me laugh and grab his face.

"I can't have kids." I say making him smile and turn his head so he kisses my palm. "And I can't live without you. You say that like you not being able to have kids is the end of everything, there are ways around it, and quite honestly, I'd be perfectly fine just us for the rest of our lives." He says making me smile. "It's only been two month." I say making him shrug. "I fell in love with you the second you gave me a dirty look." He says making me laugh.

"Are we really doing this?" I smile as he mirrors it. "We're really doing this, but you've gotta tell me what's going on up here." He says as he taps my forehead. "I promise, you gotta do the same though." I say making him smile and hold his pinky out. "I promise you Ivy Elizabeth Lewis." He says making me smile and link our pinky's together. "I promise you Jack James mother fucking Payne." I say making him laugh and grab my face before kissing me and pulling me on top of him.

I place my legs either side of his body as his hands travel down my sides, to my arse as my hands hold his cheeks. "You are now mine, forever." He says against my lips making me smile. "I've always been yours dickhead." I say before kissing him again.