26. My Song.

After the kiss, I walked away from Jack without saying another word and walk to music. "Ah, Ivy, it's so good to see you." Miss Harper, the hippie music teacher smiles as I walk in. "Hey miss, can I work in the privet room today?" I ask making her smile and nod. "Thank you." I smile gratefully before going into the room. "Luce, come on." I say making her smile at me and follow me into the privet room.

I put my stuff down and get comfy at the piano, pressing a few cords. After a little time of fucking around with Lucy, I figure out a melody and start playing it and mumbling some words and writing them down as I go along. I finally have the chorus and make Lucy sing it properly.

"I miss the uncertainty and all the nights of losing sleep
Just two kids and make-believe
Can we go back to how it used to be?
'Cause I'd die a thousand times not to have you on my mind
And I wish we never met or I hated you instead
'Cause I think we messed this up falling in and out of love
Wish I could pick a different end
Can we go back to being friends?" Lucy sings making my eyes fill with tears before looking down and letting them fall. "Oh Ivy." Lucy pouts before pulling me into her arms. We sit here for a while, with Lucy calming me down, until someone knocks the door.

"Jack?" I ask confused to see him look at me with sad eyes. He opens the door and pulls me into his arms. "I'm sorry doll." He says as I cling onto him and cry my eyes out. "I'll leave you guys to it." Lucy smiles as she grabs her bag and leaves us.

"I can't loose you Jack." I sob making him stoke my hair calmingly. "You'll never loose me darlin." He says making me look up to see tears in his eyes. "Why can't we just love each other like normal people do?" I ask making him chuckle and stroke my face.

"Maybe we can, but not right now." He says sadly making me nod. "We'll go back to being friends, no sex, kissing, none of that." He says making me pout and nod. "When you do that, I can't help myself." He says making me laugh, which makes him smile.

"There she is." He says making me smile. "It's a beautiful song though, I've always loved your voice, why didn't you sing it?" He says as he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "Eh, I'm not that good." I say making him scoff as he grabs my hand and pulls me onto his lap in front of the piano. "Sing it to me ." He says as he rests his chin on my shoulder, making a chill run down my spine.

I sing it quietly as Jack holds me tight against his chest and runs his hands over my stomach, making it erupt in butterflies. "If that songs not on the radio anytime soon, I'm suing." He says making me laugh. "Suing who?" I ask making him shrug. "The universe." He says making me laugh before leaning my head against his shoulder.

"You know what I wanted to do last week?" He asks making me raise a brow and turn to him. "What?" I ask making him smile. "I wanted us to get tattoos." He says making me smile excitedly. "Can we?" I ask making him nod and grab my hand as he draws on my palm, something I've learned that he always does when he's anxious. "Yeah, we'll go after colly." He says making me smile.

"What are you getting?" I ask making him shrug as he smiles slightly. "I wanted us to get matching tattoos." He says making my eyes light up. "Fuck yeah! But what?" I ask making him smile. "We met when we were seventeen." He says making me smile. "Seventeen in Roman numerals." I say making him nod. "Yeah, only if you want." He says making me smile and kiss his cheek. "Your still my best friend." I say making him smile and hug me tightly.

"You know, we lost on Saturday, you fucked up my head." He says making me pout and hug him. "I'm sorry my love." I say making him smile and link our fingers together. "You better keep calling me that." He says making me smile. "You will forever be my love." I say while looking into his eyes deeply. "I love you, Ivy Elizabeth Lewis." He says making me smile. "I love you more, Jack James Payne." I smile.

Jack left not long after, I carried on with music and then went to psych before lunch. I walk into the canteen to see Kacie stood right at the door waiting for me. "Hey babe." I smile as I hug her. "Hiya babe, you alright?" She asks making me sigh before nodding. "Yeah, I'm sorry about Harvey." I say making her roll her eyes as we walk to our table. "He deserved it, I would have if you hadn't, but you hit harder so you were right to." She says making me laugh.

"There's that smile we love!" Morgan says making me smile even wider before sitting down next to Morgan. "What are yous doing later?" Luce asks as Morgan passes me some chips. "Thank you." I mouth before shoving one in my mouth. "I'm not talking to Harv anytime soon, why? You wanna do somethin?" She asks making Lucy shrug. "Can do, I'm bored." She says making us laugh.

"Well, I'm going out with Jack first." I say making all of their faces light up. "So you guys are good?" Kace asks making me smile. "Yeah, I wrote a song in music, he heard it and we talked things out." I say making them smile. "You gotta let us here it soon." Kacie say making me nod. "For sure." I nod. "She wrote it, I sang it for her." Lucy says making me smile gratefully.

"Oi, poison Ivy!" I hear Harvey shout. "What?" I ask as I turn to see him walking over with a black eye. "I'll admit, you fucked me up good, and I deserved it. I'm also sorry about what I said, friends?" He asks making me smile and stand up before hugging him. "I'm sorry Harv." I say as he picks me up slightly and kisses the top of my head. "It's alright sweetness, I'm sorry too." He smiles as we pull away.