8. Birthday Boy.

It's been a week, Jack has spent pretty much everyday at mine or I've been at his. My parents love him and he told me that his parents love me. Our sisters are joint at the hip and are with each other everyday.

Kacie, Morgan and Lucy have actually started hanging out with the boys, so we all sit together at lunch.

Mr Clark called my mum and told me that I wasn't welcome back to his class so I'm now taking music instead, which I wanted to do anyway but my dad told me to do English.

Today is Jack's 18th birthday, September 15th. He's told me that he couldn't pick Hazel and I up today, so I said I'd walk her, and she said that Katie would meet us at the end of her road.

"Hurry up! Katie's already left!" Hazel says making me sigh as I pull my grey crop top on. "I'm coming!" I shout back before putting my socks and grabbing my bag before running down stairs. "Have you got a coat or a hoodie? You might get cold." My mum says making me roll my eyes before smiling and hugging her. "It's on the hook. I love you." I smile before running out the door to see Hazel waiting impatiently.

"Come on!" She groans making me chuckle. "Chill. I'm here, let's go." I say before throwing my arm around her and walking towards the school. We met Katie halfway and we walked together.

"My brother is in such a mood." Katie rolls her eyes making me scrunch my brows together. "How come?" I ask making her sigh. "He hates his birthday. He hates the attention." She says making me bite my lip. "He's not going to college today. He just wants the party tonight." She says making me nod.

"Oh my god, has Hazel told you?" Katie asks excitedly making me raise my brows at them. "Told me what?" I ask making Hazel groan. "Lucas, a guy at school has a crush on her. They're talking." Katie says making me smile and pull Hazel into my arms as she groans.

"Okay, stop. It's not that deep." She says making me roll my eyes as I smile at her. "Katies going out with Bailey." She says making Katie gasp. "Please don't tell my brother, he'll loose his shit." She says making me laugh before throwing my arms around their shoulders as we walk next to each other.

"I promise I won't. You're like my little sister now too." I say making her smile and give me a side hug. "I've alway wanted a sister." She smiles. "Ivy is the best sister. I'll be happy to share her." Hazel says making me pout and fake cry.

"Hopefully you'll marry my brother then I'll actually be you sister." She says making me laugh and push them both away as we laugh. "He's my friend." I say making them roll their eyes. "Best friends." They say in a squeaky voice, making us all laugh.

"Right, go in. I'll pick yous up later." I smile before pulling them into a group hug. "Love you Ivy!" They shout as they walk through the gate making me laugh and wave at them.

I grab my phone and instantly text Jack.

Jack. P Xx

Wyd?

In bed, I ain't comin in today x

Okay x
Have fun:)

I grab my headphones and plug them in before beginning my walk. I arrive ten minutes later and knock the door.

"Ivy!" Jack's mum, Julie smiles before pulling me into her arms and squeezing me tightly. "Shouldn't you be at collage?" She asks she ushers me in and shuts the door. "Yeah, but Katie told me that Jack wasn't going in, so I thought I'd surprise him." I say making her smile and rub my arm.