5. Day Two.

Last night, Jack and I went to domino's and ate it in his car before driving back to mine and picking Katie up. He said that he would pick Hazel and I up this morning so the girls can go in together and so I don't have to walk.

"Ivy, hurry up! They'll be here soon." Hazel shouts as I brush my teeth, still wearing my towel. "We're not gonna be late, chill!" I shout back after I spit the mouthwash out.

I go into my room and moisturise before grabbing some denim shorts and an oversize nude T-shirts. I put my Nike socks on before slipping my air forces on and grabbing my bag. I quickly add some lip balm and take my hair out of the bun and run my hands through it before jogging down the stairs.

"Morning baby." My mum smiles as she hands me my tea in my to go cup and a piece of toast. "Morning family, and Katie and Jack." I smile as I see them say at the table eating. "Hi Ivy." Katie smiles before whispering with Hazel.

"You look happy." I smirk as I sit down next to Jack who has a wide smile on his face. "I'm always 'appy." He says as he throws his arm over the back of my chair. "You look nice." I smile at his grey joggers and a white T-shirts.

"I'm lazy." He says making me shrug. "Still look nice." I smile before biting my toast and looking at mum, who's already smiling at us. "You look beautiful." Jack sits closer and whispers in my ear. "Thank you." I whisper back while I keep my eyes on the table so i don't look like a massive tomato.

"You lot better get going. Your gonna be late." My mum said making us all nod and stand up. They all take their plates over to the sink and thank mum before waiting in the hall.

"I'll see you later, I love you." I smile as I hug her. "Have fun, I love you too." She kisses my cheek before letting me go.

"Off we go then." Jack smiles as he opens the door for all of us. "Have fun!" My mum shouts as we leave. "Bye!" We all shout before Jack shuts the door and unlocks his car.

The girls get in the back while I sit in the passenger seat. "Connect." Jack mumbles as he leans back in his seat. "You don't wanna listen to her shit." Hazel says making me turn around and squint at her. "Sorry, Miss 'I only listen to Stomzy and Tion Wayne'." I say making Jack chuckle.

"I gotta see my best friends music taste dun I?" He winks as I connect my phone and playing 'do you mind' by DJ Kahlid, Nicki, Chris, August, Jeremih, Future and Rick Ross.

"Another one
We The Best Music!" Everyone shouts before laughing.

"Yo, he ain't messing with no average chick, pop, pop
He got Nicki, he know that he hit the jackpot
Every baller tryna score, check them shot clocks
But I hit 'em with them 'Bron/Iguodala blocks
Eat the cake and he suck on my toes, yes
Hitting them home runs, I'll be like "go Mets!"
I want a dude that'll still kiss me when he mad
Type to cop me diamonds, he can miss me with them bags." I sing making Hazel groan as Jack smirks at me.

"Girl we been right here, thinkin' 'bout it all night
Baby you should be up in my bed
Do you mind, do you mind? (DJ Khaled)
Baby you, do you mind? Do you mind? Do you mind?
I'm just tryna get to know ya
Get a little closer, maybe post up
Do you mind? Do you mind? Do you mind?
Do you mind? Do you mind? Do you mind?" Jack sings making me smile widely at him while he smirks as looks at me quickly while driving.

"Girl we been right here, thinkin' 'bout it all night
Baby you should be up in my bed
Do you mind, do you mind?
Baby you, do you mind? Do you mind? Do you mind?
You know, you know, you know, you know
He ain't got forever and ever
You know, you know, you know, you know
Let me be the one, baby you deserve better
You know, you know, you know, you know
We ain't got forever and ever
You know, you know, you know, you know
Let me be the one, baby do you mind? Do you mind?" We sing together at the top of our lungs while the girls laugh and record us.