32. Next Year.

Mature content 18+

I drank most of my redbull before arriving at Jack's house. "You gonna let me get the presents out?" I ask as he gets out and walks around to my side. "Nope, stand here and look pretty." He smiles before bopping my nose and getting the gifts out of the boot. "Here." He throws the keys at me with a smile, like at mine. I lock the car before walking ahead and opening the door.

"Ma, dad?" Jack shouts as we walk in. "I'm the garden!" Julie shouts making Jack put all the bags in one hand and grab my face before kissing me. "What's that for?" I smile as he pulls away and licks his lips. "Your just so beautiful and I couldn't kiss you while we were at yours." He says making me smile and stand on my tippy toes, grabbing his face and kissing him again. "You're so cute." I say making him smile a peck me one last time before we walk in the garden to see everyone around the fire, wrapped in blankets.

"Heya darlin's." Julie smiles with open arms, I walk over and bend down and hug her. "You smell nice, what have you got on?" She asks making me chuckle as she holds onto my hands. "Olympia." I say making her smile. "Can you get me some please babe?" She asks Gavin. "Of course my love." He smiles before kissing her cheek. "You look tired, you okay Ivy?" He asks making me smile.

"Just got off work, I've got enough energy to give you guys your presents though." I say making them smile. "Come here." Katie smiles while opening up the blanket, I run and hug her tight as she wraps us up together. "I missed you." She says making me smile and kiss her cheek. "I missed you too babe." I say making her smile and hug me.

"Oh, so you stole my best friend?" Jack asks as he walks out with a blue fluffy blanket around him. "I'll sit with you while they open presents." I smile before kissing Katie's head and walking over to Jack and sitting on his lap. He wraps the blanket around me as they all open their presents.

"Oh sweetie." Julie says with tears in her eyes as she covers her mouth and looks at the picture frame with some of the pictures of all of us from Jack's first games and a Louis Vuitton key ring. "Oh I love them." She smiles before standing up and walking over to me and pulling me into a hug. "I love it, and you." She chuckle as she kisses my cheek. "I love you too mama Jules." I say making her smile before sitting down next to Gavin and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Ivy!" Gavin says in shock as he opens a Louis Vuitton wallet. "You shouldn't have." He says making me smile as I lay across Jack with my head on his chest as he holds me like a baby on his lap. "You deserve it." I say making him smile and blow me a kiss. "Now you Katie." I say making her smile excitedly and open the bag. "Shut up!" She says in shock as she pulls out a Gucci shoe box. "Oh my god! These are the ones I wanted!" She smiles before running over and bending down to hug me. "I know, you always talk about them, open the other." I ruffle her hair making her smile and run back to her chair.

"Oh my god!" She giggles as she pulls out the Christian Louboutin box. "Mum look!" She smiles as she pulls out a pair of heels, not to tall, obviously. "Ivy, you've over done it." Julie pouts. "You gave me this divvy, fair trade." I shrug, making them laugh and Jack licks my cheek, making me laugh.

"Now for you." Julie smiles before pulling a box out from behind her chair, I lean over and grab it from her. "Thank you." I smile as I lay back down on Jack and open it to see a Cartier box. "Julie." I side eye her, making her laugh as she hugs Gavin's arm. I open it to see a yellow gold screw bracelet. "No, I can't expect this. This is like three grabd!" I say making her smile. "Please, you deserve it, look at my boys smile." She says making me turn to see Jack smiling down at me.

I hold his cheek and kiss it. "I love you so fucking much." I whisper in his ear, making him smile. "I love you more baby." He smiles before kissing my forehead. "Oh, come here." I say with tears in my eyes as I hug Julie and Gavin. "Stop crying sweetheart." She says making me chuckle. "I just feel so bad, it's so much money." I say making her smile and hold my face. "It's a very special bracelet, and your a very special girl." She says making me smile.

"Now, you two go up to bed, take your tablets and get some sleep because your leaving at nine tomorrow." Julie says making me groan. "Okay, thank you so much. I love you guys." I smile before hugging them all individually. "We love you more." They say making me smile as I grab Jack hand and rest my head on his shoulder as we smile at everyone.

"Come on doll." Jack kisses my head before we walk upstairs. I grab my toothbrush out my bag before we go onto the bathroom and do our teeth. After we're done, we walk into Jack's room. I open his wardrobe and grab his Villa shirt out and slip it on, leaving me in just that and my underwear.

"You look so sexy in my shirt." He smirks as he lays in his bed in just his boxers. "I know." I shrug, making him laugh and open his arms for me. I walk over to the bed and lift the duvet up before snuggling up to him with my head on his chest while he plays with my hair.

"You know, it's six weeks today." Jack says making me smile as i put the good place on. "It is." I smile. "My longest relationship." He says making me laugh and lift my head to look at him. "Wait seriously?" I ask after looking at his very serious face. "I've never had a real relationship, I just fucked." He says making me laugh. "Until me." I smile, making him pull me closer to him and draw on my back.

"Until you." He smiles before kissing my head. "How lucky you are to choose me." I say making him chuckle. "I am lucky to have you, you've gotten much better since we've been together." He says making me smile. "You make it easy to love you." I say making him grab my face and kiss me. I straddle him and deepen the kiss as his hands explore my body, which he already knows every inch of.

"I'm not gonna see you until next year." He says against my lips as his hand slips into my underwear and begins rubbing my clit. "Better make it good then." I say before moving down and pulling his boxers down. "I fucking love you. "He groans as I lick from the base to the the tip and suck. "I love you too." I pull away and smile before speeding up, making his hand grip my hair and guide me.

After a few minutes, he grabs my chin and lifts my head up. "If you don't stop, I'm gonna cum." He says making me smirk. "You say that likes it's a problem." I say before carrying on. "Fucking hell." He groans as I swirl my tongue around the tip, before taking it all in my mouth again, he instantly cums, I sit up and swallow it while staring at him smirking. "Nobody can give head like you." He smiles before grabbing my neck and kissing me deeply.

"Arse up, face down." He says making me smile and do as I'm told. He gets behind me and grabs my arse before grabbing my neck from the back and pulling me up so my back is against his bare chest. "As sexy as you look in this, take it off." He says as he is hand goes up my shirt and grabs my left boob while kissing up my neck.

I pull away and pull it over my head, leaving me in just my underwear before laying down again and arching my back. His hands go up my sides before he pulls my underwear down. "So fucking pretty." He says as he slips two fingers inside of me. "And so fucking wet." He smirks before putting his fingers in his mouth. "You want me to get a condom?" He asks making me shake my head. "Can't have kids." I say making him slide into me harshly, I moan as he rubs my clit while going at the perfect pace.

"I know you love this baby, but you've gotta shut the fuck up." He whispers before speeding up, making me hide my face in the pillows, trying to hide my uncontrollable moans. "Ah fuck." I say as he pushes my back down more and goes deeper. "Just like that baby." He smiles as his hand wraps around my hair and he pulls me up, so my bare back is against his chest. "Look at me." He says as I moan. "Look at me Ivy." He says in raspy voice, making me turn and look into his eyes.

"You love me?" He asks making me nod as I close my eyes and close my mouth to quite my moans. "So much." I whisper as his hand wraps around my neck and the other grabs my stomach and pulls me harder against him. "You gonna do what I say?" He asks making me nod as I moan. "Then lay down, I wanna see that pretty face." He says as he strokes me face.

I do as I'm told and lay on my back, staring up at my beautiful boyfriend. "Look at you." He smiles as he leans forward so our faces are just millimetres away from each other as his hands run up my body. "So fucking beautiful." He smiles before sliding back into me, making my back arch off the bed as I moan. "So fucking beautiful." He repeats as he holds my face and speeds up. "J-Jack." I moan out. "Words baby." He says as I grab his neck and pull him closer.

"I'm so close." I say making him smile and kiss me. "Cum." He says, making me cum instantly and squeeze him. He moans and hides his face in my neck, leaving a hickey as he cums. "I fucking love you." He smiles as he pushes the hair away from my face while we catch our breaths. "I love you, so fucking much." I smile before I kiss him.