44. Lost The Best Thing.

"Jack!" I hear Kacie shout as two pairs of feet run up the stairs. "What happened?" She asks as she looks around the room. "She's a slut." I say as I lay down and turn away from her and Harvey.

"No she's not, she's hurting." She says making me scoff. "Like I'm not? I lost my son and my career." I say making her laugh. "Don't make this all about you! You both lost! You seem to forget that you haven't actually spoken to her for two months! Everyday she takes care of you, takes you to appointments, feeds you and makes sure you take your meds! When did you last check up on her?" She shouts making my heart sink.

"Well, she sorted herself out." I say making her pull the duvet off me. "She didn't sleep with anyone Jack, I know that because I was there." She says making me shake my head. "You're her best friend, of course you will side with her." I say making her begin to shake.

"So are you! But she's been grieving alone, you weren't there when she found out..." She says before I cut her off. "I was in a coma!" I shout making her sigh. "I know that and she didn't hate you for that, she hated you because you didn't show her you still cared about her! So she went out to forget about you and the pain." She says making me shrug.

"Honestly Kacie, I don't care anymore. She is the biggest mistake I ever made. Look, I brought this massive house and a dog which she's taken with her. I gave her more then I've given anyone before, and she left. So no, I don't care about her anymore, I'm done. No can you leave so I can go to sleep." I say making her scoff.

"How can you say you ever loved her? Because it doesn't seem like it." She says as she walks out. "If you would just listen..." Harvey says before I cut him off.

"I don't want to hear her name ever again, we clear?" I ask making him sigh before nodding. "Your mum should be here soon." He says before we do our handshake and he goes after Kacie.

I never thought that Ivy would cheat on me, but clearly I was wrong. I really did love that girl, I bought a ring a few weeks before the game, I was going to ask her to marry me when Jackson was born. But now I've lost everything.

I've lost her and Jackson, normally when I feel like this I play football, but it doesn't look like I'll be doing that ever again. I've lost everything, the only girl I've ever loved, my son that I wasn't even able to meet and my career. I have nothing left.

It's going to take probably a year before I'm even running again let alone kicking. She can run away, go uni or get a job, find someone else, but me, I'll never love anyone again.