12. The Game.

"Darlin, please." Jack begs over FaceTime as I lay on my bed. "Whyyyy?" I groan as I roll around my bed. "Cause it's the first game I'm actually playing in. I want you there." He says making me sigh. "Where's my seat?" I ask making him smile.

"Your sitting on the bench." He says making me choke. "No I'm not." I shake my head. "Well almost." He says making me laugh. "Are the boys going? Or your family?" I ask making him nod. "My parents, Katie and Hazel. They boys are coming but they're sitting away from my parents." He says making me nod.

"My mum and dad will pick you and Hazel up, okay?" He asks making me nod. "I'll see you at three." I say making him smile. "Thank you princess." He shows a cheesy grin. "Good luck today, you better win cause I'm not gonna get all done up for nothing." I say making him laugh.

"I gotta show you how good I am, don't I?" He smirks. "I love you." He say seriously. "I love you too. Good luck, I'll see you later." I smile before we hang up.

"Haz!" I shout making her walk into my room, eating a bag of Doritos. "Sup?" She asks as she lays on the bed next to me. "Wanna get ready for the game together?" I ask making her face light up and nod excitedly. "Can you do my make up?" She asks making me laugh. "Go wash your face and I'll do it." I say making her run into the bathroom and I laugh.

I do natural make up on both of us before changing into a nude hoodie, a flannel, a white cropped top and a denim jacket with black ripped skinny jeans and my white airforces. I curl my hair slightly and tie it in a low ponytail before doing space buns for Hazel's brown thick hair.

"Can we go out for a burn before we go?" She asks making me laugh. "We'll smell." I say making her sigh. "Here." I pass her my vape. "Thank you." She hugs me tightly as I laugh. "Hurry up then. They'll be here in a minute." I say as she lays on my bed and vapes. "Have you taken your pills?" She asks making me nod and smile at her through the mirror.

"Are you excited?" She smiles. "Yeah, I'm worried though." I say making her roll her eyes. "You support saints." She says making me laugh. "I also support Jack." I say making her smirk. "What about when they play against each other the day before your birthday?" She asks making me sigh. "I want Saints to win, but I also want Jack to win. Not Villa, JACK." I say making her laugh, I turn around and see that she's recording me. "I hate you, delete that." I say making her laugh as I run and jump on her.

"They're here." She laughs as I get up. "Come on then babe." I hold my hand out to her and pull her up. "Let's go see your future husband win his first game." She says making me laugh as we link arms and walk downstairs.

"Oh, look at my girls." My mum smiles before hugging us both. "Thank you mummy." I smile as I kiss her cheek. "You girls have fun. We'll be watching, I've made dad agree." She says making us laugh. "I love you mum." Hazel smiles before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the door.

I open Hazel's door for her and get in after. "Hiya girls!" Julie smiles as we buckle ourselves in. "Hi Julie." We say at the same time. "What? I don't exist?" Gavin, Jack's dad, says making us laugh. "Hey Gav." I laugh making him turn and smile at me. "Hiya doll." He smiles before driving off.

"Are you girls excited?" He asks making us nod. "Ivy's nervous." Hazel says making me roll my eyes. "I would be too if I beat him at football." Katie says making us all laugh.

"My boy loves you, of course you won." Gavin says making me smile. "He said that too, but I wasn't the one out of breath and lying on the pitch." I say making us all laugh. "You'll help him be a better player then." Julie smiles. "You make him better in general." Gavin says making me chuckle.

"It's been two months." I say making everyone shrug. "It took a day." Julie smiles.

We arrived and got snacks and drinks before going to our seats. Before we knew it, after being so caught up in conversations, the teams walked out. Jack instantly looked over at us and scanned our section before seeing us and smiling.

The game began shortly after, West Ham scored within the first fifteen minutes. "Come on jack." I mumble as my leg shakes. He slips around the West Ham player and runs down the field at full speed, making everyone on our side stand up and cheer for him.

"Come on baby!" Julie shouts. "Come on Jack!" I shout before he shoots and scores, our whole side goes wild, jumping up and down. He runs over to the boys and they all jump on him, making a proud smile show on my face. "That's my best friend." I smile to myself. He looks over and smiles at me, I smile back and he winks before running back to his position.

After half time, Jack scored the second goal and Martin Jones scored the third. Villa won 3-1. At the end of the game, Jack ran over to me and picked me up and brought me onto the field, all the guys huddled us and were celebrating. Jack's arm never left my shoulder as they celebrated, I laugh and smile proudly at Jack. "Well done, Jackie boy." I say making him smile and lift me up.

"Is this your misses?" Hugo asks. "She's my best friend." He smiles with his arm around me. "Do I got a shot?" Hugo asks making everyone laugh. "No, sorry." I say making him shrug before hugging me. "Since your on the pitch with us, your family." He says making them all pull me in a group hug. "Is this even legal?" I ask making Jack shrug. "Games over." He says making me laugh and wrap my arms around his stomach and hugging him. "I'm going back now." I mush his head before climbing back to my seat.

"Five years from now, you'll be married." Gavin says before throwing his arm around my shoulder as we laugh. "We'll be aunties next year." Katie's says making everyone laugh as I roll my eyes. "It's more likely that he'll be my maid or honour." I say making us all laugh.

We made our way back to the car and chatted for a little before I excused myself to have a cigarette. Hazel and Katie joined me, obviously using mine. "I'm so proud of Jack." Katie smiles as I roll hers. "Me too." Hazel smiles. "So am I, he really did it." I say making them chuckle as they light there burn.

"Of course I did darlin. Gotta show off in front of you, dun I?" Jack smirks as he walks up behind and hugs me from behind. "I'm proud you bro." Katie says making him smile and grab her head before kissing her forehead. "Thanks T." He smiles. "You did good, Ivy was a nervous reck before you scored." Hazel says making him laugh and kiss my neck.

"Your my good luck charm." He smiles as he hugs me tighter. "You ridin with me?" He asks making me nod. "See yous at home." He smiles as he grabs my hand and walks to his car.