9. Best Friends.

Jack and I stayed on his bed all day, Julie brought us a bunch a food and we just chilled all day until I had to pick the girls up. Jack decided to join me so he drove us to the school to get them before dropping Hazel, Katie and I back to mine.

The girls are on their way to mine so we can get ready for the party. "So what are you wearing tonight?" Hazel asks as her and Katie sit on my bed while I look through my wardrobe.

"Not a clue." I sigh as I pull out a red short dress. "Nope." Hazel shakes her head as I roll my eyes. "Ivy! The girls are here." My mum shouts up making me clap excitedly. "Are you two staying?" I ask as I open my door and wait before heading down. "Can we?" Katie asks, shocked, making me smile and nod before going down the stairs to see the girls waiting with all their bags.

"Come on then." I say making them smile before running up the stairs, causing me to run for my life and jump on my bed before everyone jumps on top of me.

"C-can't b-breath." I say making them laugh before getting off and staring at me while i stay led on my stomach in a starfish position on my bed. "I hate you." I groan before they pull me up to my feet. "Are you two helpin us then?" Lucy smiles. "If you don't mind." Hazel says shyly.

"Yous better rummage through your sisters closet." Kacie smiles before we all begin getting ready.

A few hours later after Hazel and Katie did all of our make up and helped me choose my outfit, we are all ready. "You look so good, Ivy." Morgan smiles as they all agree making me pout so I don't blush.

" Morgan smiles as they all agree making me pout so I don't blush

"Put these on." Kacie smiles as she hands me a pair of black open toed heels. "Thank you." I smile before slipping them on and doing them up. "Oh, look at you beautiful girls!" My mum smiles as she stands in the door way, holding her face.

"Thank you Mrs Lewis." Morgan smiles as the girls copy her. "Oh girls, call me Maddie." My mum smiles. "You've all got your stuff for tonight, yeah?" My mum asks making them all nod.

"Alright, you ready then?" She smiles making us nod. "Have fun." Hazel smiles as she hugs me. "You too have fun to." I smile before pulling away from Hazel, and pulling Katie into a hug. "Please keep an eye on Jack tonight." She whispers making me pull away and smile at her while holding her face.

"I promise you. We'll be back tonight anyway, if your still up you can join us downstairs." I smile at them before following the girls downstairs.

My mum offered to drive us and pick us up tonight, so she dropped us at Jack's house to see the party in full swing. "Have fun, be careful and don't be too drunk to call me so I can pick you up." My mum smiles before kissing my cheek. "I promise, I love you." I smile before getting out.

"Thank you Maddie!" The girls cheer as the follow me out of the car. We link arms and walk through the side gate and into the garden to see half of the people outside, while the other lot are inside. "It's packed." Morgan shouts over the music. "I know." Kacie rolls her eyes making me punch her shoulder. "Loosen up. Let's drink." I smile before pulling them all inside and to the drink table.