43. Coping.

"So your not going to uni now?" Kacie asks as I lay on the bathroom floor on FaceTime to her. "No point." I say making her frown. "Ivy, Jackson wouldn't want either of you like this." She says making me scoff. "One he's dead, two he was a baby and wouldn't even understand." I say making her sigh.

"You need to tell Jack what you've been doing while he's asleep." She says making me roll my eyes. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him." I shrug. "When he gets the call that you're dead, it will." She says making me close my eyes.

"But I won't." I whisper, before sitting up and putting a smile on my face. "Anyway, I'm gonna go and make him some breakfast, he needs to wake up so he can take his meds." I say making her tilt her head.

"Have you been taking yours?" She asks making me smile and nod. "Yep. Love you, bye!" I smile before hanging up and then throwing up again. I brush my teeth and have a quick shower before going downstairs to make Jack some food.

I plate it all up and get all his meds before going into the bedroom to wake him up. "Morning baby, you hungry?" I ask as I kiss his cheek making him groan. "My leg hurts." He says making me frown. "I know, but you've got to eat before you take them. Come on." I say as I help him sit up and sort his pillows out.

"I'm gonna go and sort Star out." I smile as I leave the room and go down stairs. "Good morning baby girl." I smile as I pick her up, making her kiss all over my face. "I love you baby, come on let's go outside." I smile as I grab my bacci and open the door. She instantly runs out and sprints around the garden making me laugh as I sit down on the swing and roll.

Star and I run around the garden for a while until I hear my phone ring, I get it out and see Jack calling me. "What's up?" I ask as I toke my burn. "Come here, now." He says before hanging up. "Come on Star." I shake my head and thrown my burn out before going up stairs.

"You okay?" I ask as I walk in only to see a very moody Jack. "Spencer just called, your other phone that I didn't know about." He says making me shake my head and sit on the end of my bed. "It's an old phone, mum showed me the other day and I kept it." I say making him stare blankly at me.

"So why did he text you saying last night was fun and that he never thought you had it in you." He says making me sigh. "Everyone grieves differently." I say making him throw my phone against the wall, smashing it to pieces. "Jack!" I shout.

"How could you sleep with someone else? We just lost our son!" He yells making me shake my head. "I didn't sleep with anyone." I say as I stand up and begin packing all my stuff. "So your gonna run? Run away from your problems like always! You can't stay and sort anything out. We should be helping each other through this, yet your grieving with other peoples dicks!" He says making turn and stare at him.

"Like your so perfect! You just lay there all day and don't speak so, sorry if I go out and sort myself out." I say making him scoff. "You fucking slag." He says making me chuckle. "Yeah, probably." I shrug as I slam the bedroom door and run downstairs.

I grab Star and all of her things before grabbing my keys and bag and going to my car. "Looks like we're going home baby, real home." I sigh as I start the engine and begin driving home.

That WayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara