31. Secrets.

It's been six weeks since Jack and I made it official. We decided not to tell anybody this time, everyone just thinks we're still best friends. I had my interview a different day and I got the job and I've been working five nights a week.

It's December 22nd, meaning my parents and I are driving down to Bournemouth tonight to spend Christmas with our family. Jack said that he'd pick me up from work so we can do our gifts before I go. He's coming back to mine first so that he can give Hazel and my parents a gift before we go to his and I give Julie, Gavin and Katie their presents.

"Hey Ivy, can you help Justin in the kitchen?" My boss, Marco asks making me smile and nod before dusting my hands on my jeans and walking into the kitchen. "Hey Justin." I smile as I walk over to the sink and wash my hands. "Heya sweetness." He smiles over his shoulder at me. "Marco sent me to help you." I say making him look at the clock. "Your getting off in half an hour." He says making me shrug.

"I can stay a little later." I say making him shake his head. "No you will not, you've got to see the footballer friend of yours." He says making me smile at him. "He can wait." I smile as I grab some dough and start making the pizzas with him. "Twenty minutes then your off." He says making me salute before carrying on.

After twenty minutes, Justin thanked me and sent me away, I cleaned up before going to my locker and getting my stuff. "You off babes?" Jade asks making me nod as I put my bag on my shoulder. "Yeah, I'll be back on The 2nd." I say making her smile before hugging me. "Happy Christmas and new year then." She smiles. "Happy Christmas and happy new year." I smile before shutting my locker and clocking out. I run down the stairs and say bye to everyone before walking out to the car park to see Jack sat on his phone.

"Yo dickhead." I smile as I open the door making him turn and smile at me. "You alright darlin?" He asks as I get in and grabs my face to kiss me a few times. "Tiered." I sigh as I close my eyes and rub my stomach. "And hungry." I say making him laugh. "Maccies?" He asks making me clap and do my seatbelt up. "You're the weirdest fucking girlfriend in the world." He laughs as we pulls away, making me smile and grab his hand. "Thank you." I say seriously, making him laugh again.

"Put your music on." He says as he pulls out of the car park, I instantly start playing ride for me by B Young.

"Yeah
I hope that things don't change 'cause I love it this way
I pray that these feelings don't fade
You come into my life and I need you to stay
'Cause I'm feelin' some type of way
So baby, would you roll with me?
Baby, would you ride for me?
Baby, would you roll with me?
Baby, would you ride for me?

Baby, take off your makeup (uh-huh)
Fresh face like you wake up
You can slap on my tracksuit
I'll Uber Eats us some katsu (ha)
Girl, we can Nextflix and chill
I know you know the deal
Just pick any low rated film
'Cause we both got time to kill
And the world moves so still
When I'm layin' here with you." We both sing as our hands are intertwined in my lap.

"I fucking love you." He turns and smiles at me while we're sat at a red light, my left hand holds his face and I kiss him quickly before resting my head on his shoulder. "I love you too, dickhead." I say making him kiss the top of my head before driving off again.

"I hope that things don't change 'causе I love it this way
I pray that these feelings don't fadе
You come into my life and I need you to stay
'Cause I'm feelin' some type of way
So baby, would you roll with me? (With me, yeah)
Baby, would you ride for me?
Baby, would you roll with me? (With me, yeah)
Baby, would you ride for me? (Yeah, yeah)

It's like you read me, girl, you just know what to say
All this bad energy goin' away
And when I'm feelin' low, just one look at your face
And everything else feel okay
Mmm, so baby, hit up my line, I pree for FaceTime
You know just why, oh, we can take time
See you later on, baby girl, with nothin' on
You know just how to get ready for me

That Wayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें