14. Halloween Party.

The girls and I planned matching outfits for tonight, but they said mine should stand out more, because it's my birthday party.

"You looking fucking stunnin' babe." Kacie says making the girls agree. "WE look stunning." I say pulling them into a group hug. There's a knock on my door before they speak. "Doll, everyone's arriving, I'll tell you when to come down." Jack says before we hear the guys walking down the stairs.

"He's in love with you." Morgan sings as she walks behind me and and flops onto my bed as we all laugh. "It would never work." I laugh as I grab my phone to see Hazel text me in the group chat with Katie, Hazel and I.

Hazi <3
Send us pictures!!!
Have fun 2night hoe xoxo
We love you!!!

I laugh before sending her a pic of all of us. "I love those girls." Kacie says making us all agree. We sat around drinking in my room before Jack knocks on my door again. "You ready?" He asks making me stand up to open the door. "Hold on!" Lucy says before standing in front of the door.

"We'll go down first, then you can show Jack how good you look." She whispers, making me roll my eyes. "Why? Let's just go down together." I laugh making them sigh. "Just shut up and listen to us." Lucy says making me pout. "Fine." I roll my eyes and sit on my bed. They open the door slightly and squeeze out.

"Ivy? Can I come in?" Jack ask. "Yeah." I say as I lay on my bed with my arms out. "Look at you, doll." He smirks as he walks over and runs his hand up my thigh. "Don't start something, you won't finish." I mumbled as he climbs on top of me, grinding on me ever so slightly. "I want nothing more doll, but we can't." He says making me roll my eyes and push him off me. "Like I said, can't finish." I stand up and smirk before sorting my hair out.

"Do you want me?" He asks as he lays on my bed, obviously hard. "Jack." I whine. "Ivy." He sits up and grabs my hand, pulling me right in front of him, looking up at me. "We can do this, but I don't want to ruin what we have." He whispers as his hands wrap around my waist. "I would say it wouldn't, but it would." I say as I run my fingers through his hair. "Exactly doll. Trust me, I want nothing more, but I can't, not with you." He whispers as he holds my face and stands up, making me now look up at him.

"Let's go to the party." I smile as I grab my mask and put it on. "You look beautiful, Ivy." He smiles, I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. "Thank you, babe. Now put yours on." I slap his shoulder as he smiles at me.

" I slap his shoulder as he smiles at me

"Look at us, doll." He says making me laugh. He grabs my waist and stands me in front of my mirror and hands me his phone. I take pictures on both of our phones before he grabs my hand and guides me downstairs.

When they all notice us, the cheer making me take my mask off and smile. "Let's get fucked up!" I shout making everyone scream. Jack pulls me into the kitchen and grabs a cup and pours me a vodka red bull. "Thank you." I smile as I take it from me. "No getting high tonight." He whispers in my ear before kissing my temple and joining the boys in the living room.

"Bitch Brigade!" The girls shout as they come over and hug me. "Our bitch is going to be able to buy us drinks in two days!" Morgan says making us laugh as we stand in a circle in my kitchen. "I'll be in Bournemouth." I laugh making them pout before Lucy pours us shots and we down them. "Let's get fucked then." She smiles before grabbing our hands and pulling us to the dance floor, everyone shouts my name and starts hyping me up as I twerk in the circle, while red nose plays.

Everyone starts twerking with me and all they guys stand around making me roll my eyes. I turn to Kacie and we starts grinding against each other. "Payne's staring." She whispers in my ear. "We almost did it again." I say back as I roll my eyes. "Then let's show him everything he's missing." She says before wrapping her arms around my waist and sliding them down to my arse. "Turn around." She says before spinning me around and pulling me against her chest. She grabs my chin and tilts my head before kissing up my neck. "Act like your enjoying it." She says as she bites my neck.

I fake a moan and slither my hand up to her hair. "See." She whispers, I look at the guys and see Jack  breathing deeply and licking his lips. "Harv looks happy too." I smirk as I turn to face her again. "I don't think I can stay away from him anymore." She rolls her eyes as I laugh. "Now let's make em think we're doing something, they'd enjoy very much." She smiles as she grabs my hand and pulls me through the crowd. We walk in between the guys and giggle to play the part, before running up the stairs.

We go into my room and fall on the bed laughing. "I really miss Harvey." She sighs making me pout. "Why did yous break up anyway?" I ask making her sigh. "He cheated on me, with my ex." She rolls her eyes. "He's?" I ask making her laugh. "No. I am though." She shrugs making me smile. "Why am I only just finding this out." I poke her arm as she laughs. "Well, it's confusing because it's only a very few girls I actually find attractive enough to want anything." She says making me nod.

"That was a year ago. I know it was out of spite, but I was hurt. But I've never loved anyone like him." She says making me pout before hugging her. "Get him back. He called me last week, drunk and crying about you." I say making her pout. "I love his dumb arse." She says making us laugh. "Shhh!" She says as she covers my mouth, we hear two sets of footsteps coming up the stairs. "That's them. Starting kissing your hand." She says making me try not to laugh.

"Your not serious?" I whisper. "Just do it." She says as she starts kissing hers, we find a matching rhythm and try not to laugh. "Are they actually about to fuck?" We hear Jack ask with anger laced in his voice. "Ivy isn't Kacies type, must be the drink." Harvey says making us smile. "Take this off." She says making me try not laugh. "God I need this." I moan, as we sit opposite each other and try not to laugh.

"Jack could never do you like I can." She says making me close my eyes as I struggle to not laugh before faking a moan. "Harvey doesn't know what he's missing out on." I says making her pout and smile. "Ivy!" Jack backs the door making us jump. "Busy!" I shout back, we hear the door handle move, Kacie jumps on me and lays us down, with her on top.

"What the fuck?" All four of us say at the same time. "Kace, out." Jack's voice booms. "Yes daddy." She says seductively before getting up and walking to Harvey and pulling him into my bathroom. "Why'd you have to ruin it?" I pout making him chuckle bitterly and lock my door.

He walks over slowly and shakes his head up as he takes his hoodie off, leaving his chest bare. "Do you really think that she can do you better then me?" He asks slowly as he licks his lip. "She wants me." I shrug making him shake his head and climb up the bed slowly before pushing my legs apart and grinding slightly before grabbing my neck, making a moan slip out which makes him smirk.

"You moaned when she said my name. Why do that when I can just sort you out myself." He whispers as his hand slides up my thigh and rubs me through my thong, I moan at the feeling as he squeezes my neck at the same time. "Y-you said..." "I don't care anymore. You'll learn." He says as he kisses down my neck, he slides his fingers into me and I breath in sharply before a moan slips out. I feel him smirk against my collarbone before looking up and licking his lips.

"J-Jack. This will ruin us." I say before moaning at the end as he curls his fingers inside of me. "No, this will be fun." He smirks as he kisses down my body until he takes my thong off with his teeth. "Just say yes darlin." He says as he throws my legs over his shoulders. "Yes." I moan as he kisses up my thigh.