29. It Stinks.

Last night, Hazel and I stayed at Jack's for dinner then I drove us both home. I prepared everything I need for my interview today after collage. It's now 8:15 and I'm ready and waiting down in the kitchen for Hazel to be ready.

"Hazel, come on, I can't be late!" I shout before drinking more of my tea. "I'm coming!" She shouts back as she runs down the stairs and walks into the kitchen looking beautiful. "Lucas is very lucky." I smile before hugging her as she blushes. "Stop." She says making me laugh as we pull away.

"Come on then hun." I say making her roll her eyes as she opens the front door. "My music." She shouts as soon as I unlock my car. "Yeah, yeah." I wave my hand around as I get in. She plugs her phone in and MGK starts blasting through my car, we both sing our hearts out until we arrive at Hazel's school.

"Remember, I'm picking you both up and we're going out tonight." I say making her smile and nod. "I love you." She smiles before opening the door and getting out. "I love you too Nut." I smile before she shuts the door and walks over to Katie who waves at me, I wave back before driving off and going to college.

I park and roll a burn before meeting the girls in the cages. "Ivy!" Morgan comes running at me and spins me around as we hug. "Hiya babe." I smile as I squeeze her tight. "Guess what?" She whispers as we walk over to the girls. "What?" I ask excitedly. "I fucked Ty last night." She says making me slap her shoulder excitedly. "Shut up!" I say making her laugh and squeeze my arm.

"You've fancied him for like, ever." I say making her blush. "She told you?" Luce asks making me nod. "Babe, he's a beast." Morgan says making us all laugh. "You and Harv alright?" I ask making Kacie roll her eyes. "He's Harvey, but yeah, we're alright." She says making me smile and side hug her before lighting my burn.

"Well I'm still single." Lucy says making me smile and rest my head on her shoulder. "Me too babe, it's better like this." I say making her nod. "But she can crawl back to Jackie boy whenever she wants." Morgan says making me roll my eyes. "Anytime darlin." Jack says against my neck as he hugs me from behind. "Hello to you too." I smile as I turn my head and kiss his cheek.

"Sorry I couldn't get you this morning." I say making him shrug and stand next to me before throwing his arm over my shoulder. "It's alright, Harv only lives round the corner." He says making me smile. "Plus, you've got your interview today." He says as he tickles me lightly. "Stop." I laugh as I push him away, but he just comes straight back into the same position. "What times your interview?" Kacie asks.

"Two." I say before toking my burn. "Can you pick my up after?" She asks making me pout. "I can but I promised Katie and Hazel I'd take em out for dinner." I say making Jack pout. "Where's my invite?" He asks making me smirk. "Where's your pussy?" I ask making him smirk. "Right here." He says as he rubs me through my leggings before I quickly push him away, making us all laugh.

"I hate you." I shake my head while laughing. "No you don't." He smile before picking me up and spinning me around, making me squeal and hang onto him. "Bell's gone." Lucy throws her burn out as the bell goes. "Ugh, psych." I roll my neck making Jack smile and kiss my forehead. "Smile beautiful." He says making me roll my eyes and push him away.

"Come on sadness." I say while holding my arm out for Kacie, making everyone laugh as she rolls her eyes and walks to me, making me throw my arm over her shoulder as we walk to psych. "It's stinks in here." I scrunch my face up and cover my nose as we walk through the halls.

"Of what? I can't smell anything." Kacie asks making me look at her confused. "It's stinks of B.O and the toilets." I say making her sniff. "Faintly, why are you smelling it so much?" She asks making me gag. "I'm fucking tasting it." I say before gagging again. "Fuck." Kacie says before pulling into the toilets, she holds my hair back as I bend over the tour and throw up.

"Alright babe, you're alright." Kacie says softly as she rubs my back. I stand up and lean against the stall, with sweat pouring down my face. "Babe, I love you, but you look like shit." She says as she places her hand on my head. "And your burning up. I'm gonna call Jack." She says as she reaches for her phone in her back pocket.

"Don't, I'm fine. Probably just stressed about my interview." I say before doing my hair up in a bun. "Babe, you need to go home. Let me call Jack, please?" She asks making me sigh and rest my head again the wall and close my eyes. "He's just gonna worry." I say making her grab my hand. "I'm worried, I'm calling him." She says before grabbing her phone and calling him. I walk out of the stall and sit against the wall, with my head in my knees to stop me from feeling faint.

"Jack, you gotta come to the toilets by psych, Ivy's just been sick, she's burning up and looks like death." Kacie says making me smile sarcastically at her. "I don't fucking know Jack, just take her home!" She practically shouts. "Hurry up." She says before hanging up.

"Worried?" I ask as I sip my water. "Panicked and running." She says making us chuckle. "I could be barking up the wrong tree, but your not pregnant are you?" She asks making me laugh. "Absolutely not, do you not remember why Jack and I fell out?" I ask making her nod. "Is there any possibility?" She asks making me sigh. "One in a million, I'm pretty confident I'm not." I say making her bite her lip. "Trust me Kace, I want nothing more then to be a mum and carry my kids, but I can't. I came to terms with that years ago, I'm not pregnant." I say making her rest her head on my shoulder, I lay my head on top of hers and close my eyes.

"When you want a baby, I'll carry it for you." She says making me chuckle. "Thank you sadness." I say making her sigh. "Why? Why sadness?" She asks making me laugh. "From inside out." I say making her lift her head up and look at me. "But I'm never sad." She says making me pout. "Yes you are, you just don't show. Neither do I though, that's why your my best friend." I say making her smile and rest her head on my shoulder again.

"I love the girls, but they never understood me like you do. I love you Ivy." She says making me smile and kiss her head before resting mine on top of hers. "I love you to Kace." I smile as I close my eyes.

"Ivy?!" Jack shouts as he bangs on the door. "In here babe!" I shout back with my eyes closed. "It's a girls toilet?" He says making us chuckle. "And we're the only ones in here. Plus your love is sick." Kace says making him sigh before coming in with his eyes closed and trying to navigating by holding his arm out. I tap kacies leg, she gets my point and crawls over to Jack.

"Twat!" She shouts before grabbing him, making him scream and jump back. "I fucking hate you." He squints at Kacie while we both laugh our heads off. "Oh, your alright now then?" He asks sarcastically making me pout and hold my arms out to him.

"Oh my poor baby." He pouts before reaching down and picking me up, sitting me on his hips like a baby while I rest my head on his shoulder. "What's wrong doll?" He asks as he strokes my side. "I threw up." I say making him frown and push the baby hairs away from my face and kissing my head. "Did you eat something bad?" He asks making me shake my head.

"I'm probably just nervous about the job interview." I say with my eyes closed. "Okay baby, let's get you home and we can just chill all day. You wanna go to yours or mine?" He asks making me smile. "Mine, but can you stay with me?" I look at him with puppy dog eyes. "Of course doll. You alright Kace?" Jack asks making her nod and stand up. "My babies are together, I'm all good. Look after her though, or I will shove my ruler so far up your arse, you will have to go at heart surgery for a punctured heart. Okay? Okay." She smiles before blowing me a kiss and walking out.

"What have I gotten myself into?" He shakes his head as he leaves the toilets with me still on his hip while laughing. "We're the babes." I shrug making him laugh as he walks out the corridors and to the car.