17. The Deal.

*mature scene ahead 18+*

We got back to mine, Jack and Hazel help me out of the car, much to my disgust, I've told them that I'm fine but they won't believe me.

"Oh my god!" My mum drops her cup of tea before running to me and grabbing my face. "What happened?" She asks worriedly. "I got in a fight." I say making Jack scoff. "With six grown men, all because I hugged her." Jack says making me mum sob before hugging me gently. "You need to go to the hospital, come on." She says making me let go of her. "I need a shower and a nap, maybe a maccies if you can." I smile making her sigh. "We need to go to the hospital." She says making me shake my head.

"I'm fine. I need a nice hot bath though." I say making her shake her head. "Do you want me to run it?" She asks making me shake my head and begin walking upstairs slowly. "I'm alright, thank you. Jack, you coming up?" I ask making him nod as he looks down.

"It's not your fault, sweetheart. Do you know how many times she's come home looking worse then this? She's the little fighter if this family, she may be skinny, but she sure packs a hard punch." She says making us all chuckle. "You called the police?" My dad asks making me shake my head. "No point, it's done now." I smile as I hold my hand out to Jack, he gently picks me up and carries me into my en-suit.

"You joining me?" I ask as I start the shower. "Yeah." He nods while looking down  and taking his kit off. "Babe, I need some help." I groan as I try to lift my top off. "Come here doll." He smiles sadly as he he helps me get undressed.

"Well done for a winning though." I say making him chuckle dryly. "Doesn't feel like it." He says as he lightly runs his fingers over my bruised ribs. "This is bad, darlin. I think it's broken." He says making me roll my eyes.

"I'm fine, just help me wash my hair." I say as I pull him into the shower with me. He rinses my hair for me, I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of his fingers in my hair. "I love you, Ivy." He says huskily as I smile with my eyes still closed. "I love you too, Jack." I smile before opening my eyes to his light brown ones staring into my baby blue ones.

"Never do that again." He says as he holds my cheek. "I can't promise that." I smile making him shake his head as he tries not to smile. "Now let's shower so that we can have that bath." He smiles before washing mine and then his hair while I wash my body.

Once we're both clean, we step out and Jack runs the bath with I sit by the sink. "It's your birthday tomorrow." He says as he stands in between my legs while the bath fills up. "And I look all fucked up." I say making him chuckle and twirl my wet hair around his finger. "You still look like the most beautiful girl to me, just sexier." He says as kisses my cut cheek.

"Thank you, my love." I say making him smile and places his arms either side of me and leans closer so our noses are almost touching. "My love? I'm your love now?" He smirks as I smile at him and wrap my arms around his neck. "You're my best friend, so yes. You're my love." I say making him smile and wrap his arms around my back.

"I've never loved anyone like I love you." He says making me smile as he rubs his nose against mine. "Me neither. It's kinda scary isn't it?" I say making him chuckle and nod. "You didn't love your ex or your old friends like this?" He asks making me shake my head.

"There something different about you, Jack James Payne." I say making him smile. "I could say the same about you, Ivy Elizabeth Lewis." He smiles as he stares into my eyes. "What are we doing Jack?" I ask making shrug as he smiles. "I'm not very good at relationships, and I care to much to hurt you." He says making me smile. "But you feel something?" I ask making him lick his lips and nod.

"Something I wouldn't even know how to describe." He says making me smile. "But we're better like this, aren't we?" I say making him nod sadly. "I can't love you like I want to Ivy." He says as he stokes my cheek, making me smile. "Like this is perfect." I say as I hold his cheek and he smiles at me. "I wanna kiss you, but that will just fuck everything up." He says making me smile.

"One kiss. Then we move on." I say making him smile and lean in. His lips touch mine so softly but so passionately at the same time, he grabs the back of my neck and tilts my head back before slipping his tongue in my mouth. It's never felt this good when I've kissed somebody before. He slips his hand around my neck and squeezes slightly, making me moan into his mouth, he smirks me before kissing me a few more times and pulling away.

"One time." He huskily says as we both catch our breaths. "Yeah." I say making him smirk before he kisses me again, even hungrier. He picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist as he walks over the the tub and turns to water off while never breaking the kiss. He takes my towel off me and drops it to the floor before he steps into the tub and sits me down on his lap, showing that he's hard.

"You wanna do this?" I ask as we pull away and he looks down at my body and smiles as he slides his hands up and down. "How about, we do this. We're with each other, but not properly. We'll act and treat each other like we are, but we're still just best friends." He says making me smile as I lift my body up slightly and slide down onto him.

He groans and grips my hips as I tilt my head back and bite my lip to quite the moan, but it still slipped out. "We do everything we would do in a relationship, but we're still just best friends?" I ask making him nod and bite his lip as I move up and down slowly and lean forward and kiss his neck slowly.

"But it's just us. We don't see anyone else, talk to them, sleep with them. Just us doing everything we want to, but we're still just best friends." He groans as I grind on him slightly and nibble on his neck. "Yes daddy." I say making his hand fly to my neck and grip it. "I thought you wanted this bath to relax." He says making me smirk. "I am relaxed." I say making him smile as he leans forward and slips his tongue in my mouth, I suck it while slowly moving up and down on him.

He pulls my chest against his as he kisses me deeper. "Your gonna be the death of me darlin." He says making smile against his lips. "How's this gonna work in front of people." I say as he lifts his hips up and starts his own, new, faster pace. "Your mine, the world will see you as mine." He says making me smile and nod before moaning as he starts rubbing my clit. "Shut up." He smirks as he grabs my face with his left hand and kisses me with so much passion while never missing a beat.

I uncontrollably moan into his mouth, while just makes him smirks and groans. I start scratching his back as he moans in my mouth, which makes me instantly cum, he groans as I clench around him and he cums as he bites my lip. "That's my girl." He says as he stays inside of me and starts washing my chest with a flannel.