2. Adventures.

"How far away are we?" I groan while throwing my head back against his arm as my legs begin to burn, while he laughs at me. "It's at the end of the road. You want me to carry ya?" He asks making me pout and nod as he laughs.

"Jump on." He says as he squats in front of me. I smile before holding onto his shoulders and jumping on his back. He lifts me up a little before I throw my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Are you not tiered?" I ask with my eyes closed as he chuckles, which makes his back vibrate against my chest. "I don't get tired easily, darlin." He turns his head and smiles at me. "I'll call Hazel and tell her I'm almost here." I say as I pull my phone out of me jeans.

"H-hello?" She says while hiccuping. "Hey, babe. I'm almost here okay?" I ask sweetly. "Okay, I'm coming out now." She says making me smile. "Alright, we'll be at the front gate." I smile. "We?" She asks.

"Some guy from collage offered to show me the way and now he's carrying me because I'm lazy." I say making her laugh. "Is he peng?" She asks making Jack smirk as he can hear us. "I've seen better." I say making him slap my arse as I gasp.

"Ooo, freaky." Hazel says making Jack laugh as I roll my eyes. "We're outside." Jack says as he puts me down but stands me in front of him and wraps his arms around my shoulder while resting his head on mine.

"Why are you so touchy?" I ask while turning my face to look at him as he smile. "Cause we're best friends." He smiles making me roll my eyes.

"Ivy!" Hazel shouts as she runs over to me. I pull away from Jack and run to her and hug her tight as she begins crying again. "Shh, your alright. I'm here now." I whisper as I smooth her hair and rub her back.

"I wanna go home." She whispers. "We can go home." I say making her pull away and look at me with red watery eyes. "No. Home, home." She says making me sigh and pull her back into my arms. "Me too, baby." I sigh before kissing her head.

"Jack?" We hear a girl call as she walks over to us. "Katie." Jack smiles before hugging the girl who looks just like him. "What's up?" She asks while looking at us with a concerned look.

"This is Ivy and Hazel. Hazel is new at your school and girls are being horrible, so can you watch out for her?" Jack asks with his arm around her as she smiles and walks over to us.

"Hi Hazel. I'm Katie, I'll look after you. Hannah and that lot are horrible, if you stick with me, they won't bother you anymore." Katie smiles making Hazel smile up at me before nodding. "Thank you." Hazel says making Katie smile.

"Let's go show those bitches who we are then." Katie smiles before throwing her arm around Hazel, like Jack does, making me smile at them. "I'll pick you up later, Hazy." I smile as they walk off, Jack punches Katie's arm lightly before walking over to me.

"See. They're best friend, and so are we." He smiles cheekily before throwing his arm around me as we begin walking away from the school. "Ugh, I don't wanna go back." He whines while throwing his head back as I chuckle at him.

"Neither do I." I sigh making him smile. "Then let's go somewhere." He says making me raise a brow at him. "Where?" I quiz as he smirks at me. "Ya hungry?" He asks making me nod as I pout. "So hungry, I didn't eat at lunch." I say making him smile happily.

"Maccies it is then." He smiles as we walk down the road. "How far? Cause I'm still tired." I pout. "The end of the road, then right." He says making me sigh as a smile falls on my face.

"Oh thank god." I smile with my eyes closed. We walk in silence the rest of the way, he held the door open for me and stood in the queue with his arm around, which he obviously always does. "What you want?" Jack smirks down at me. "Double cheeseburger, six nuggets, chips and oasis please." I smile up at him.

"Can I help please?" The guy at the till asks making us walk over to him. "Hiya, can I get a double cheese burger, twenty nuggets, chips and an oasis. Also a large big Mac meal with a coke please." He smiles at the guy.

"Of course. That's £14.19." He smiles as I open my bag to get my purse but Jack smacks my hand, making me frown at him. "Don't ya dare." He raises his brows at me before putting his card in as I roll my eyes. "Someones moody." I say making him show a wide grin. "I'm a gentleman." He winks as I smirk at him and shake my head. 

"Order number 152." The guys smiles as he hands Jack the receipt. "Thank you." Jack smiles before guiding me to a table in the corner.

"You gonna admit that we're best friends yet?" He smirks as he leans back in his chair, opposite me. "I've known you for like an hour." I chuckle. "Plus this morning." He points at me. "When I ignored you?" I smirk as he squints his eyes at me.

"Which was rude." He rolls his eyes as I laugh. "Your cocky." I say making him kiss his teeth before smiling at me. "I'll be whatever you want me to." He smirks making me tilt my head at him.

"I want you to be yourself. Not the footballer or the popular guy, I want you, to just be you." I sigh making him stare into my eyes intensely. "Okay. Okay. Only for you, if you promise not to judge me." He says making me smile and grab his hand and squeeze it reassuringly.

"No judgment. From either of us." I smile before holding my pinky out to him. He throws his head back laughing, which makes me smile, before wrapping his pinky around mine and kissing his thumb as I do the same before pressing our thumbs together.

"Order 152!" Someone shouts making me smile before standing up as he does the same, but I push him back in his seat as I smile. "I'm getting it." I smile before walking and getting our order. "Thank you." I smile before grabbing our drinks and the bag.

"We eating here?" I ask as I walk back to the table, making him nod as I sit down. We get our food out and place the nuggets in the middle of us so we can share them.

"So why did you move here?" He asks making me sigh before eating a chip. "My dads company moved us with the promotion, I plan on moving back once I've got the money." I say making him frown. "My best friend can't leave me." He pouts making me try to hide my smile.

"You'll forget all about me by then." I say making him shake his head as he drinks his drink. "I'll never forget you." He says making me chuckle. "When your a big time footballer, you'll forget me." I say making him chuckle.

"You really believe that?" He asks making me shrug. "Maybe." I smile.