Chapter 201-205

Comincia dall'inizio

    What are these people staring at her with bad eyes?

    Shanshui Village still has the habit of partnering to bully others?

    However, she was not frightened, and immediately said in a pretentious manner: "What are you doing here with so many people?"

    Just as Lin Yuzhu was about to speak, Aunt Xu still didn't give her a chance, and said first, "What are we doing, we are doing it for Shan Ya's mother came to ask if your conscience is still there.

    When Shanya's mother was still there, what was Shanya being served like? Look at what the child is like now.

    You are not afraid of Shanya. Mother night..." Thinking about the current situation, Aunt Xu swallowed the following words.

    But everyone present understood.

    Lin Yuzhu glanced at Shan Ya's father, only to see Zhao Dayi shrinking his head, as if it had nothing to do with him, and it seemed that Sun Caihua was completely ahead.

    I saw Sun Caihua immediately said bitterly: "Everyone said that this stepmother is difficult to be a child, I didn't starve the child, and I didn't beat him, why do you say that I have no conscience, you really wronged me to death.

    On weekdays, I don't dare to say anything about this child. After saying a word, I go out and shout about how bad my stepmother is.

    Don't listen to all this baby's words.

    This child just hates me for occupying his mother's position, so...

    well, this stepmother has not been easy to be since ancient times.

    You are also on my side, thinking about it for me, I feel that what I can do is very good.

    Xiao Shanya grabbed Lin Yuzhu's clothes and whispered stubbornly: "She always called my mother a short-lived ghost in front of me, and said I was a dragging oil bottle, so I talked back .

    I didn't..."

    Lin Yuzhu patted Shan Ya.

    Everyone's eyes are not blind, and what kind of situation Shan Ya has been subjected to, anyone with eyes knows what happened.

    Sun Caihua said this to Zhao Dayi Listen.

    Aunt Xu is not used to Sun Caihua, so she said bluntly: "You can get it, look at what your son is wearing and what he eats.

    Look at Shan Ya, how thin people are, and look at the frostbite on their feet and hands. Whenever you serve snacks, children can freeze like this. Sun

    Caihua rolled her eyes, and immediately complained, "I told him to take off his cotton trousers and put down the trousers, but this kid doesn't want to do anything. He said that the clothes were made by his mother. What can I do?"

    I can't even get enough food at home, so I can't make him another one.

    To put it in a bad way, isn't a child just a frostbite? Who didn't have it when we were young?

    Doesn't this all live well? After speaking, I felt that these people are making a fuss.

    A child is so precious.

    Aunt Xu was angry, pointed at Sun Caihua and said, "You black-hearted mother-in-law, wait for the retribution. "

    Sun Caihua immediately yelled at Zhao Dayi behind him: "Zhao Dayi, are you just watching me being scolded by the nose?"