Chapter 10

You wake up in a completely unfamiliar room and start to panic until you feel kisses being planted along your shoulders and you smile as you realize who's behind you. "Morning pet." Stephen whispers hoarsely in your ear and a shiver runs down your spine which causes him to chuckle. "Want to play, kitten?" He asks as he nips at your pulse that's quickening and you moan softly, "Yes sir."

He growls and flips you over so fast that you're not quite sure it's even occurred until he's beneath the sheet between your legs. "Just for that you don't get to cum until I give you permission." He purrs with a wicked glint in his eyes before he slides his tongue quickly inside your wet heat with no warning whatsoever causing you to scream his name. Several people, who had small window portals open into the hut to make sure that the two of you were going to be alright, groan and a few start cussing about how the two of you are putting rabbits to shame. He laughs and continues until Wong opens a portal into the room and dumps ice water all over the both of you.

"WONG! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" Stephen yells before the portal shuts and you're very sure that you heard laughter. Stephen pulls you out of the bed and wraps a robe around you and does a few hand gestures and suddenly his bed is completely dry. "Come on. I have an apprentice to teach a lesson to." He says as he pulls you out the door towards the stairs at the end of the hall and opens a portal back to the Sanctuary.

"Stephen, really?" You ask as you laugh. "He drenched...my bed. My California king. Not to mention he got you wet before I could." He says in a voice shaking with rage and indignancy. "Baby it's FINE! I promise!" You say as he floats over the banister and around the corner into the kitchen. "Lord help us all." You mutter as you shake your head and open a portal into the kitchen.

As soon as you step out of the portal you realize just how badly the entire compound fucked up as you come face to face with a red eyed Tina Minoru and suddenly the spell that Sol Rama put on the both of you is snapped and you realize what happened moments before all hell breaks loose and your world is turned upside down. "Oh hello there little omega!" Tina hisses before she bats you across the kitchen and you slam into a rack of pots and pans. "FUCK!" You scream as you feel several ribs break and Stephen roars from where he's bound in the corner, "LEAVE HER ALONE!"

Tina laughs heartlessly as she stalks towards you and purrs, "Someone forgot that Dormammu is a time god. They also forgot to change the codes to get into their Sanctuary." As soon as she gets to you she raises her hand that's glowing with magic and slowly pushes it into your side and starts wiggling, pushing, and pulling your broken ribs causing you to scream and shudder with pain.

"TINA PLEASE!" Stephen screams desperately. "Please what Alpha?" She says in a sickly sweet voice as she looks over her shoulder at him. There's a moment of silence that seems to stretch and go on forever and you start to think that maybe just maybe there's no end to the pain or the mental agony of not knowing what he's about to say. But the he says something that throws all of your emotions into a tailspin. "I'll....I'll take you as my omega instead of her." He says in a hoarse, hollow whisper and you feel your heart break into a billion tiny irreparable pieces as Tina squeals happily and pulls her hand out of you and skips over to Stephen. "I knew you would come back to me, Alpha!" She says as she kneels in front of him and begins to untie the ropes that have not only his body but also his magic as well.

He doesn't say anything though as he watches you heal yourself then crawl back through a small portal that you open in a dark corner beside the rack you'd had your body broken on. Tina laughs and peppers kisses up and down his neck but he can't even feel that. All he can feel is his heart being shredded apart as he feels you make the decision to pack up and move to the Avengers compound before completely shutting the connection between you two off.