Chapter 9

"SHIT!" He hisses as he quickly opens a portal back to the Sanctuary and steps through it. "You found her?!" Several voices shout but Stephen ignores them and sprints to the kitchen and lays you on the massive table. "Just keep breathing for me, baby. Please." He half sobs as he uses his magic to try and see where the most blood is coming from.

As he closes his eyes and does the hand movements a strange sensation comes over him but he ignores it as he focuses hard on finding the internal hemorrhaging. It takes several tenses minutes and a few passes before he finds it and realizes that Kaecilius's magic is keeping the wounds open to cause as much damage as possible.

"I'll fucking resurrect him just to kill him with my bare hands again! I swear it!" He growls as tears form in his eyes and he concentrates on lifting the spells and slowly the bleeding. After the first hour of relentlessly working on you he finally manages to stop the worst of the bleeding and staggers backwards and falls into the nearest chair. "How is she?" Sol Rama asks quietly from the door watching you closely as color slowly starts to come back into your cheeks. "She'll survive." Stephen answers wearily, sounding as though he'd just run several marathons.

"What about you though?" Sol asks as he looks over at his friend finally as he hears your breathing begin to stabilize. "Don't...worry about me. She's the one who's worse off than I am." Stephen says before he groans and passes out in the chair. Sol rushes over to make sure that he's okay as Wong runs in after being told that you and Stephen are back and quickly makes sure that you are indeed going to survive. "We have to move them to somewhere safe." Wong says as he looks over at Sol Rama who's got his eyes closed and has two small discs of light floating up and down over Stephen's body. "Why?" He asks in return not moving or opening his eyes.

"Because somehow or another, Kaecilius has managed to find a way into the Sanctuary. We just got word that there's been breaches in both the Hong Kong and London. There were deaths in the London sanctuary and the members in Hong Kong have gone missing. We believe they've been taken to be used as hostages to try and bargain with us for either Stephen or (Y/N)." Wong answers with tears in his eyes. His friend had been through so much and even now as he's putting himself through hell to save the one he loves he still can't catch a break and it's infuriating to say the least.

Sol stops what he's doing and looks over at Wong with absolute rage sparking in his eyes and says, "Take them to the hut in Bali. Do NOT let on that anything's wrong if they wake up. I'll cast a spell that will make them believe that everything is fine and that they're simply on vacation. But it will only last for three days." Wong nods and immediately opens a portal to said hut that overlooks a lush green valley that's so dense it looks like a thick green rug. "What if..." Wong begins as he uses his magic to levitate you off the table as Sol does the same with Stephen but Sol gives Wong a look that stops him in the middle of his sentence. "Three. Days," Is all the older man says and Wong doesn't need him to say out loud what they're both thinking. They have three days to fix what went wrong before the spell wears off and all hell breaks lose.