Chapter 15

Stephen was warm and comfortable and his mind was blank for the first time in a year since The Incident occurred. But as the minutes wore on he began to feel less and less warm and fuzzy and more hungover. "Fuck. Off. Whoever. You are." He groans from beneath the Cloak only to get a dark chuckle in response. "Really? You think this is fucking funny...damn it all." He growls as he sits up quickly only to find Loki dressed in black leather from head to toe in front of him using his own magic to pull the alcohol from his body.

"I've always found the word fuck to be such an interesting word." Loki half purrs as he watches the amber liquid float out of the much younger mortal in a thin stream through the air. "So many uses for one little word. It can be used in anger such as you just did. It can be used in exasperation....or in ecstasy." Loki says with a grin that would put the very own Devil on his knees. "Why are you here, exactly?" Strange asks as he uses a bit of his own magic to get rid of the nausea and the pounding migraine. "Well, you see, I was sent to find you because there's something not quite right with your mate. So I've come to give you the message, Doctor Strange you're being paged." Loki says in that same seductive tone and if Stephen were a betting man he'd place good money on the fact that Loki is flirting with him.

"You realize why I'm being paged though don't you?" Stephen asks as he very carefully gets to his feet then groans as he begins to pop his neck and back and Loki rolls his eyes and begins walking towards the mouth of the cave. "Yes, I do. Lucky one your mate. I'd do just about anything to see what all this fuss is about. But that's neither here nor there. You're needed back in Banner's lab. Oh and Strange?" Loki says as he stops at the entrance of the cave and looks back over his shoulder. "Yes, Loki?" Stephen asks reluctantly. "If things don't work out between you and your little omega just know that I'm always down for some dirty doctor roleplaying." Loki says before winking and disappearing.

"That was..." Stephen begins before stopping and shaking his head. "A little Strange?" Tina's voice says from behind him causing him to jump half a foot in the air and turn but before he can do the hand motions to send a disc of any type of magic her way, Tina's already got a portal open behind him and kicks him through it into the New York Sanctuary where all hell is breaking lose.