Chapter 5

The results of Stephen's secret sent the others into a full blown panic. Wong and Minoru had polar opposite reactions to this news and it showed. Wong was pacing back and forth cursing in a mix of his native tongue and English. Minoru, however, is giddy and making sure that her hair and outfit are perfect should she run in to Stephen again which causes Wong to roll his eyes in disgust and Sol Rama to pinch the bridge of his nose and sigh wearily. "Minoru, now is not the bloody time for this!" Sol Rama growls finally as she begins looking around for some ChapStik or eyeliner and he tries to calm everyone down but it's no use. Everyone is too worked up from (Y/N) being taken and then the news that Stephen is an Alpha that was on suppressants for the last ten years. The news about Stephen being an Alpha had lit the entire Sanctuary up like a barrel of gunpowder. Some people stood stunned into complete silence unable to process that their greatest leader was Wolfkin. Others gasped or screamed and covered their mouths in horror. Wolfkins were supposedly irrational at the best of times but an Alpha who'd been on suppressants for a decade, possibly more, was bad news waiting to happen.

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" Sol Rama yells as he jumps onto the nearest chair so everyone can see and hear him. "We need to find Strange before the suppressants wear off and he goes wild somewhere in the streets of New York. We need to split off into pairs and search block by block until he's found." "What about (Y/N)?" Someone shouts. "Same thing goes for her. If you find her, you bring her back here immediately. Do not wait to call for help unless you absolutely need it! Everyone clear?" He says as he looks around and everyone nods. "Good then let's go!" In all the rush of people running in every direction he and Wong fail to notice that Minoru slips out a side door by herself. Several miles away, deep underground, you sit chained to an old metal chair. The door to the room you're in bursts open with a loud bang and you flinch then groan in pain as your entire body begins to ache again from all the abuse it's suffered. "Look's like your stay is indefinitely extended. You see, I've found out a little secret about my dear friend and your mentor and I'm not going to stop pursuing Strange until he admits that he still has feelings for me." Minoru says as she smiles coldly before starting to torture you all over again.