Chapter 22

Tony showed up along with Steve, Vision, Bucky, Thor, and Loki about forty five minutes later. "Strange?!" Steve yells from the front door. For a moment all is quiet but then a portal opens at the top of the stairs and Stephen falls backwards through it down the stairs then quickly closes it. "Norns above! Doctor are you alright?!" Thor gasps as he rushes to help Stephen up.

"I'm fine. But (Y/N) isn't. I have no idea where those suppressants came from but we have to flush (insert your pronoun) system and fast. Also...did you really have to bring him?" Stephen asks as he jerks his head towards Vision. "We'll explain on the way back okay? I thought it would be best if you helped me out." Tony said only slightly defensively. "Fine but it's on you if this shit goes any more sideways!" Stephen growls before he leads them all to the basement.

Inside the locked room they can hear you screaming and snarling and what sounds like electricity sparking. "Holy shit!" Tony whispers and Steve doesn't even flinch at the foul language. "Alright, sorcerer. What's the plan?" Loki asks as he cracks his neck fully prepared to fight you himself. "We're going to have to distract (Y/N) just long enough so that one of us can inject her with this." Stephen says as he holds up a syringe full of clear liquid. "What exactly is that?" Vision asks curiously. Since he was a hybrid, he had no need for shots and therefore had never seen a needle before.

"This is basically what they put in tranquilizing darts. Except we're using a whole lot more so that way once we get her to Avengers Tower we can run a few test before all hell breaks loose as she wakes up." Stephen explains. "Right and if one of us gets eaten before then?" Thor asks and Loki groans. "I doubt that's a risk factor but um...just keep your distance in case." Stephen says with a small smile on his face.

Inside the room you'd stopped screaming and attacking the loose wires you'd managed to rip out of the wall and began to sniff the air. You knew Strange was up to something you just didn't know what. "I can smell you!" You purr darkly and you can almost hear him swallow out of fear. "I'm going to come in now if that's alright. Just to talk. No funny business." He says through the door. You huff but take a few steps back and roll your eyes.

But that was where you made your first mistake. As soon as the door opened, a flash of green hit you in the face and suddenly you couldn't see. "WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?! AND WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT NO FUNNY BUSINESS?!" You snarl as you put your hands out in front of you to try and feel your way around and Stephen looks over at Loki and gives him a thumbs up. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm still by the door." Stephen says as he lets the cloak lift him off the ground and he floats over beside you.

"My eyes! You've done something so that I can't see!" You hiss as you flail your arms around in a circle but you don't come anywhere near hitting him. "Sweetheart, I assure you," He says as he quickly sticks you with the syringe as you flail causing you to yelp. "I don't know what you mean." You whimper and begin to stagger then drop to your knees and Loki slowly gives you your sight back. "Stephen? I...." You mumble as the world starts to tilt out of your control. "What is it?" He asks as he lands in front of you. "I don't feel so good..." You mumble before passing out and slumping over.