Chapter 19

"Alpha?" You whimper softly as cramps begin to build in your abdomen and you try to ignore them. "Hush, omega. I'm taking us somewhere safe and quiet. This is going to be just between us. Understand?" He asks softly as he practically sprints towards his room. You almost make it but the AI known as Friday speaks up and says, "My boss would like to remind you to keep all bodily fluids inside the room that has been assigned to you. Any damages to any other room and you will have it taken out of your next paycheck."

You both groan and roll your eyes before Stephen punches in the code to his room then kicks the door open as soon as it unlocks and is across the room and sitting you on the bed before turning and slamming the door shut with his magic. "Missed you, omega. Couldn't stand being with her. Made me sick every time. It was worse during her heats." He growls as the dominant Alpha begins to take over as he catches your scent. Up until now you'd been perfectly fine but now you felt as if your skin were going to boil off. "Alpha!" You whine as slick begins to drip into your shorts and he wastes no time in literally ripping them off your body to get at your divine pussy.

"Hey!" You pout but he's already got his face between your leg and is moaning as he licks you clean. "Oh fuck!" You gasp as he flicks the tip of his tongue across your clit and your hips jerk of their own accord causing him to smirk and do it again just to watch you writhe beneath him. "Alpha please!" You cry after ten long minutes of him torturing and teasing you with his mouth. "Please what?" He growls half sadistic as he teases your slit with the tip of his tongue. "Please make me cum, Alpha!" You pant just on the edge of the most glorious orgasm.

"You'd better beg me better than that." He purrs as he quickly slides his tongue in a bit further then pulls it out and continues doing what he had been. "FUCK! Please Alpha! I need your big fat knot inside my pussy! Want you to make it hurt. Want you to make me cum so many times I won't be able to walk tomorrow!" You beg mindlessly as the pleasure threatens to turn into pain. He growls darkly as he yanks his jeans down and in one fluid motion stands and crawls up your body at the same time.

"Is this what you're so desperate for?" He whispers his lips a breath away from your own as he grabs his cock and drags the head of it through the slick that's dripping from your pussy. "Yes, Alpha. Please!" You gasp and that's all it takes. He slams home in one thrust and growls ferally as you moan his name and wrap your legs around his waist. "Oh fuck I forgot how good this pussy of mine felt!" He moans almost cumming too soon.

You gasp as slick gushes around his cock and you grab the headboard to keep yourself anchored. As soon as you catch your breath though you begin to rock back against him slowly at first but then harder and faster as you feel your orgasm starting to build. "Oh fuck oh fuck! Alpha!" You moan as he leans down and bites at the spot where your scent glands are and you yelp in pleasure. "Yes my beautiful omega?" He growls in your ear as he grabs your hips and begins fucking you roughly.

"I...I'm..." But you never finish what your sentence because the best prgasm you have ever had tears through you. You can barely acknowledge the fact that you're screaming Stephen's name as you fuck yourself onto his thick cock before you feel his knot swell. Suddenly he's biting down on your neck as he slams his knot deep inside your cunt as you're squirting for him.

You fall forward and he follows so as not to hurt you while his knot is still throbbing hot and hard inside you. "Owwwwww!!!" You half groan half laugh once you finally gather your senses. "You alright there?" He asks a note of worry in his voice. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just...don't make me move yet." You say as you pull the blanket over you. "Wouldn't dream of it now that I've got you back." He says as he nuzzles your neck causing you to giggle.

"Can you two please for the love of all that's holy go back to your own place? We have a very traumatized Captain America out here and I'm not sure he can take much more listening to you two...fonduing." Tony's voice says through the intercom by the door which causes you both to crack up laughing and yell, "SORRY CAP," as you hastily reach for any clothing that you can before opening a portal to the Sanctuary.