CHAPTER 53

Kaalkhand was pacing back and forth, burning in revenge and waiting for his Kulguru to break his meditation. Soon the wise Nagasur guru opened his eyes.

"Kulguru ? Did you find where Arjun is ?" Kaalkhand asked.

"Yes. He along with Syamantaki are on the foothills of the Himalayas." The Kulguru said.

"Marvellous ! I shall end them both together !" Kaalkhand proclaimed.

"Don't make the mistake !" Kulguru said, Kaalkhand looked at him confused.

"What do you mean Kulguru ?" He asked.

"The late Nagasur-raj Vishkaal tried to separate them, he paid his price. You too will. Their love is so strong that even destiny and time have been forced to bow before them, because Arjun and Syamantaki with their true love have brought Paramatma to their side." Kulguru said.

"Destiny.... Do you really believe in it Kulguru ? My brother was supposed to be the glorious King but instead of him I am the Nagasur-raj ! Destiny is built by us ! Destiny is shaped and changed by us !" Kaalkhand said.

"I may or may not believe in destiny, but I do believe in Paramatma. And nothing can happen against his wishes, not even time or destiny can go against him." Kulguru said.

"Don't try to scare me Kulguru, because I will not have peace until I avenge the death of my brother !" Kaalkhand said and stomped outside.

On the other side in the Himalayas, in her tent Syamantaki was in immense pain due to her foot being exposed to hard rocks and cold snow. It wasn't a pleasant feeling walking barefoot in these hills.

"Syamantaki, let me put some medicine on your feet. It will get better in no time." Madhu said holding a herbal paste.

"No... No need for it Madhu.... I will be fine." Syamantaki assured.

"But your feet are all bloody and bruised." Madhu said.

"Don't worry about it.... They will heal..." Syamantaki said.

"But-" Madhu was about to object when Syamantaki raised her hand.

"Let me rest, I will be fine. You are excused." Syamantaki said.

"As you say." Madhu said and hesitantly left.

As she was gone, Syamantaki lay down on her bed covering her face with her hands, enduring the pain of her bruised feet. No matter how much pain she has, she will refuse to aid it.

Syamantaki removed the hands from her face and then looked at the top of her tent, a sad smile plastered on her face.

"No one was there to soothe your bruised feet Arjun... How can I let mine get aided knowing this ?" Syamantaki muttered.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Waise ek Shayar ne bahut khub kaha hai ki prem ek aag ka dariya hai aur doob ke jana hai U.U

SYAMANTAKI SEEING ARJUN'S FACE -

SYAMANTAKI SEEING ARJUN'S FEET -

That's what I call a foot fetish 🌝🌝🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣