CHAPTER 26

Before leaving for Vidarbh, Arjun took blessings from his elders.

"Yashasvi bhava Arjun. Bring my noble daughter-in-law soon." Kunti smiled.

"Vijayi bhava Arjun ! Honour your Kshatriya Dharma and honour Rukmika's wishes." Yudhishthir said.

When the great archer moved to Bheem, he was embraced by the son of Vayudev.

"I remember you had told me once that when I am in love, I will understand the pain of separation. I do get it now how you must feel. May you be successful in your goal Arjun." Bheem said.

Arjun smiled at Bheem and then looked at Nakul and Sehdev who joyfully looked at him.

"Bhratashree, bring Bhabhishree to Indraprasth soon." Nakul said.

"I will not elope Rukmika and bring her to Indraprasth Nakul." Arjun said.

"What do you mean ?" Sehdev asked.

"I will bring her once I marry her." Arjun said.

"But where will you marry her Arya ? If not at Indraprasth ?" Draupadi asked.

"Madhav had told me that devi Rukmini has a desire to see the wedding of his sister. At that time I didn't understand what he meant, now I do. Our marriage shall take place in Dwarika only." Arjun said.

"As you wish Arya. We shall send an invitation to everyone to all our family and friends, and reach Dwarika." Draupadi said.

"Thank you Panchali. Now with your warm regards and blessings, I take your leave to follow my Kshatriya Dharma." Arjun smiled.

He then went and mounted on his golden chariot that had been constructed in the proper manner. Its radiance was like the blazing fire and it was the rath that struck terror in the hearts of enemies.

Prepared and armoured with his bow, quivers, swords, spears and maces, Arjun set out on his way to Vidarbh.

On the other side in Nagasur settlement, Vishkaal was getting too happy at the thought of marrying Rukmika.

"Oh Kaalkhand ! Finally I shall obtain Rukmika as my wife !" Vishkaal said laughing.

"Yes Bhrata." Kaalkhand smiled.

"I had waited for so long ! More than a year I had waited to get her ! And now I shall let no one come between us !" Vishkaal said.

"Of course Bhrata !" Kaalkhand said.

"I can hear Nagasuras hailing their Maharaj and Maharani.... It will be so glorious with her by my side." Vishkaal said.

"Of course they will hail you both. But right now we have to make preparations for vaghdaan." Kaalkhand said.

"Right. Vaghdaan takes place on the first day of Krishna paksh. Make the most beautiful kangans for her, and I shall give her the most precious jewels even more precious than the previous ones she rejected." Vishkaal said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Ek baat bolu Vishkaal ? Tu thehera Nagasur aur woh hai Manushya.... Woh tere ko baccha kaise degi ? Anda nahi de sakti 🤣🤣🤣

Usse Shadi karke tera vansh aage nahi badhega yeh toh soch 😂😂😂