CHAPTER 47

"Are you sure about Dwarikadheesh's plan ?" Syamantaki asked.

"His plans never fail." Satyabhama said with full confidence.

"Well then, there's only one way to find out." Syamantaki said.

She along with Satyabhama entered the room of Satrajit, who was looking through some scrolls.

"Pitashree ?" Both the daughters called.

"Satrajiti and Satrajitaa together ? What is the matter daughters ?" Satrajit asked smiling at them.

"It's getting really hot in the Kingdom." Syamantaki said.

"Oh yes. These seasons here are very hot." Satrajit agreed.

"So I was wondering if I can go to the Himalayas for a short time." Syamantaki said.

"Himalayas ?" Satrajit frowned.

"Yes Pitashree. Ever since Swami told her about the serenity and divinity of the Himalayas, Satrajitaa wishes to go there. And I think it is the perfect time, in this season those mountains will be pleasantly cold. No fear of snow storms." Satyabhama said.

"Dwarikadheesh also said that there would be many tapasvis in the Himalayas doing penance and serving them will give me immense punya and knowledge." Syamantaki said.

"You really want to go to the Himalayas so much ?" Satrajit asked.

"Very much Pitashree." Syamantaki said, determination evident in her voice.

"Alright then. I will not stop you dear. I'll ask the servants to make arrangements as soon as possible." Satrajit smiled.

"Thank you Pitashree !" Syamantaki giggled.

"I'll help Syamantaki pack her things." Satyabhama said taking her sister outside.

Satrajit smiled at both his daughters leaving and then went back to work. Reaching outside Syamantaki squealed in happiness hugging Satyabhama.

"It worked !" Syamantaki said happily.

"See I had told you that Swami's plans never fail." Satyabhama smiled.

"Yes. I was wrong to doubt him. Now I cannot wait to meet Arjun... He will be so happy when he sees me." Syamantaki said looking at Satyabhama.

"Will he ?" The elder sister asked.

"Huh ? What do you mean Jiji ?" Syamantaki frowned.

"When you yourself didn't remember who you were, then how will Arjun come to know who you are ? He knows and loves Rukmika not Syamantaki." Satyabhama said.

"But I am his Rukmika, I am the one he loves and cherishes." Syamantaki said.

"And you have to make him remember that." Satyabhama said.

It was true that Arjun wouldn't know who Syamantaki is, but someone else came to know about her.

"What are you saying Kulguru !?" Kaalkhand exclaimed.

"With my powers I have come to know that Rukmika has taken another birth with the name of Syamantaki. Her opulance is like that of the sun. And she is determined to unite with her love." The Kulguru said.

"I will not let that happen !" Kaalkhand clenched his fists.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Adarniya Kaalkhand ji.... Jab samaye aur niyati dono ko milne se rok nahi sakti, jab Paramatma swayam dono ka milan karwana chahte hai... toh aap kaun hote hai ?