CHAPTER 27

It's the first day of Krishna Paksha, the day where the vaghdaan ceremony of Rukmika and Vishkaal was held.

"I had told you Nagasur-raj, I shall convince Rukmika." Rukmi said proudly.

"I shouldn't have doubted you Vidarbh-naresh. But you know waiting for a year my patience was running thin." Vishkaal said.

"The fruit of patience is always sweet." Rukmi said.

"The fruit which can no longer wait to devour. Where is Rukmika ? I wish to put these kangan on her and make her mine." Vishkaal said.

"As per traditions, she is at the temple of Mata Parvati doing Gauri pujan. After that she shall come here and the ceremony of Vaghdaan will commence." Rukmi said.

"Vidarbh-naresh, I am not able to wait anymore. I suggest we should go the temple only, the moment she comes I shall make wear the kangan." Vishkaal said.

"I have no problem in that. I too wish for you both to get married as soon as possible. Come with me." Rukmi said.

He along with Vishkaal and Kaalkhand went to the temple of Mata Parvati. They stood in the flower garden right in front of the temple.

Soon Rukmika came out of the temple with her maids. Vishkaal became senseless seeing her dressed so beautifully.

But instead of coming towards them she kept standing at the temple courtyard.

"Why is she not coming here ?" Kaalkhand asked.

"Foolish you are Kaalkhand. Such a beautiful lady doesn't approach anyone. It is me who should go to her." Vishkaal said.

"Oh ? Then take the kangans and make her yours." Kaalkhand said giving Vishkaal the heavy kangans.

"Go ahead Nagasur-raj." Rukmi said.

Vishkaal nodded and looked at Rukmika, but before he could take a step ahead a glorious golden Rath came and halted in front of them, blocking his way.

Rukmika smiled excitedly seeing the copper eyed warrior mounted on the chariot.

Arjun jumped down the golden chariot, sprinting towards Rukmika, picking her up in his arms and then taking him to his rath

"Puru ! Let's go !" He said to the charioteer.

The charioteer nodded and moved the rath ahead again. Vishkaal, Kaalkhand and Rukmi kept looking at them with their jaws dropped.

Angrily, Vishkaal summoned a poisonous staff and threw it at the golden chariot. But the staff was caught by Arjun with one hand. He looked at Vishkaal, broke the staff into two and threw it away.

"Mount on my chariot !" Rukmi said to the Nagasur brothers.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

ARJUN NE RUKMIKA KA HARAN KIYA !
YEH HARAN NAHI VARAN HAI !
❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛

Ab inka kya hoga Kaaliya ? Shayad inko pata nahi ki iss baar Arjun hai... Jo ghasitata kam hai aur maarta zyada hai. 🌝🌝🌝