CHAPTER 7

Arjun and Bheem were practicing mace fighting together. And after every hit, Arjun kept looking at the door as if waiting for someone.

Bheem saw that Arjun was distracted and hence swinged his gada at him but Arjun without looking raised his mace saving himself.

"Arjun ! I cannot understand where is your focus. You're looking there yet effectively fighting here !" Bheem said. Arjun looked at him with a smile.

"Bhrata Bheem, my focus is here on the fight only. Only my eyes are at the door." Arjun said.

"Oh ? By the way who are these eyes looking for ? A beautiful maiden ?" Bheem asked teasingly.

"No. My eyes are looking for a letter from a beautiful maiden." Arjun said.

"What !? My brother's heart is caught by a lady !?" Bheem exclaimed excitedly.

"Shh... Keep your voice down Bhrata." Arjun said smiling.

"Okay okay. But who is she ? And when did it happen ?" Bheem asked.

"She is Rajkumari Rukmika of Vidarbh. We met in uncertain conditions of Madhav's Rukmini Haran." Arjun said.

"My My Arjun ! And you didn't even tell anyone." Bheem said folding his arms, showing false anger.

"Bhrata because I don't know what she thinks. She seems to be impressed with me but I don't know if it's a sign of love." Arjun said.

"Oh well, have faith. She will be yours." Bheem smiled patting Arjun's back.

Suddenly a servant entered the arena and bowed to both the princes.

"Pranam Rahkumaro ! Yuvraj has immediately asked for your presence." The servant said.

Bheem and Arjun looked at each other and frowned and then went straight to Yudhishthir, where he was sitting on a throne looking upset. Kunti was looking disappointed while Nakul and Sehdev were clenching their fists to contain anger.

"You called for us Jyesht ?" Bheem asked.

"Yes. Bheem-Arjun, take a seat." Yudhishthir said.

"What happens Jyesht ? Why are you all so stressed ?" Arjun asked sitting on a couch beside Bheem.

"This is palace of Varnavart is trap. It's made of materials like lacquer, ghee, fat among other extinguishable things. It is a conspiracy to burn us all alive right here." Yudhishthir told them calmly.

"What !?" Bheem stood up.

"Bhrata Bheem, Duryodhan has once again conspired a heinous treachery ! I knew we shouldn't have believed them !" Nakul said.

"Kakashree Vidur has sent a minor who shall make a tunnel for us to escape safely. It's mouth will open in my room." Yudhishthir said.

"Once the tunnel is made then we all shall leave. And live away from Hastinapur for the time being." Kunti said.

"Why Mata ? How many times are we going to stay silent !? The insolence of Duryodhan is increasing day by day. Why don't we settle this for once and for all !?" Sehdev asked.

"Your kakashree Vidur surely has a plan Sehdev." Kunti tried to calm him.

"Mata this is not the first conspiracy of Duryodhan. We should punish him now." Bheem said.

"That is not our right Bheem. Only Maharaj can punish him." Yudhishthir said.

Arjun looked at all his siblings and mother, arguing about punishing or sparing Duryodhan. A conspiracy was weaved yet again by Duryodhan to inflict harm upon them.

Arjun sighed, conspiracies, insults and hate, that's all they've gotten from their cousins. He was upset but not exactly suprised, lies and conspiracies had become everyday thing for them.

Suddenly they all were brought out of their stance due to a knock at the door. Sehdev went and saw a servant standing at the door.

"Pranipat. A letter has come for Rajkumar Arjun." He said.

Listening to that a smile appeared on Arjun's face as he got up and went up the servant and took the letter from him. He then looked at Yudhishthir.

"Jyesht, if you permit then I have to attend to this." Arjun requested.

"Yes sure." Yudhishthir said confused as Arjun left the room.

Only Bheem understood why Arjun left so hurriedly and he smiled at him. At least one of them experienced a moment of joy.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

The letter is acting like a ray of sunshine in the dark....

HERE ARE THE ROLEPLAYERS FOR PANDAVAS -

Yudhishthir - Trumanshi
Bheem - Haldhar_Hridaya
Nakul - nakul_mohini
Sehdev - MadreyaPranayani

And commander aka JishnuPranaa ne hume dhamka- mera matlab humse humbly request Kiya ki she wanted to roleplay as Rukmika.... Ab Commander ki baat Captain kaise taal sakte hai ? 🥲🥲🥲🥲
❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛