CHAPTER 45

Syamantaki was walking back and forth, with folded hands.

"Relax Putri, your sister will arrive shortly." Satrajit said.

"But when ? You said she will come in the morning. I have been awake since Brahma-muhurat so I can greet her first when she comes." Syamantaki complained.

"No matter who welcomes me, I'll accept only your greetings first." A voice said.

Syamantaki turned around and saw a beautiful woman, of a golden complexion standing with a smile. It didn't take Satrajitaa long to realise that the woman was Satrajiti, her elder sister.

"Jiji ?" Syamantaki smiled.

"Syamantaki." Satyabhama smiled and gestured her to come to her for a hug.

" Satyabhama smiled and gestured her to come to her for a hug

Syamantaki quickly went and embraced her elder sister. Satrajit and his wife smiled seeing the sisters together.

"Finally both our daughters under the same roof." The wife of Satrajit said.

"In the love of your daughters, you forgot your son-in-law Matashree ?" Krishna said entering.

"Dwarikadheesh ? Forgive us we forgot to welcome you properly." Satrajit apologized.

"I don't mind Raja Satrajit. It is natural to forget everything in front of one's daughters." Krishna smiled.

Syamantaki looked at him and a frown appeared on her face. Krishna turned to her and wiggled his brows causing her to chuckle.

"Have I seen you somewhere Dwarikadheesh ?" Syamantaki asked for his face seemed very familiar.

"Perhaps we have met and you must've forgotten." Krishna said with smile.

"Your face doesn't seem to be the one that can be forgotten." Syamantaki said looking at his ever so pleasing face.

"Hmm. So you must've seen someone similar to be." Krishna said.

"I don't think anyone in this universe can have a face like yours." Syamantaki said.

"Oh there is one." Krishna smiled.

"Really ?" Syamantaki asked curiously.

"Yes. He is dark-skinned like me, he has curly hair like mine, he is also built up more or less like me, his eyes are like lotus much like mine. One can say we look like twins. But his eyes are red." Krishna said.

"Red eyes ?" Syamantaki frowned suddenly remembering the man in her dreams.

"Oh yes. His eyes stand out so much against his silverish dark skin." Krishna said purposefully.

"Who is this person ?" Syamantaki asked.

"Arjun is his name." Krishna smiled.

"Arjun...." Muttering the name brought a smile on the face of Syamantaki. It felt as though she had a connection with the it.

"Swami, will keep talking ? Or should we also give her the 'gifts' ?" Satyabhama asked.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

*Sighs* Kaash hum bhi Krishna ka chehra dekh paate.... Jisne dekha hoga woh kabhi nahi bhula hoga.... Uss chehre ki ek jhalak ko man mei rakh pura jeevan Khushi se vyatit kar sakte hai...

❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛