CHAPTER 20

"Oh my God ! Dwarikadheesh brought the Parijat tree from swargalok for you and devi Satyabhama !?" Rukmika asked amused.

"Yes dear. And he placed it in such a way that although it was located at sister Satya's bhavan, the flowers would fall in my courtyard. He fulfilled both of our wishes." Rukmini said.

"Wow. Is there anything Dwarikadheesh cannot do ?" Rukmika muttered.

"Now enough about me. Tell me something about you Rukmika, did you find someone suitable for you ?" Rukmini asked.

"Umm... There might be someone." Rukmika said blushing.

"Really ? What is his name ?" Rukmini asked.

"I cannot reveal his name for now Jiji. He has asked me not to for a very important reason." Rukmika said.

Rukmini smiled and took Rukmika's hands in hers, just like how Mata Laxmi holds her lotus.

"Then atleast tell me who he is ? A Rajkumar ? A Yuvraj ? Or a Maharaj ?" Rukmini asked.

"He is a chandravanshi Rajkumar only. A warrior unparalleled in the three worlds, he is the pride of Kshatriyas. Now besides this I cannot tell you anything further about him." Rukmika said.

"Alright. How did this happen ?" Rukmini asked.

"We met and I suppose both of us fell in love at the first sight. We exchanged letters for months and confession of love happened." Rukmika said blushing.

"Sweet. So when is he coming to ask for your hand ?" Rukmini asked.

"Soon. But I don't think Bhratashree Rukmi will agree. He wants me to marry the king of Nagasuras, Vishkaal. I told several times that my heart resides with another. But he is not agreeing because with the help of Nagasuras he wishes to take revenge from Dwarikadheesh." Rukmika said looking down.

"And I thought Bhrata Rukmi would've learnt his lesson. But don't worry if you have loved that Rajkumar truly then no one, not even time or destiny can stop you from uniting. Bhrata Rukmi is a just a human." Rukmini assured.

"Your assurance has given me new hope. But now I must take your leave." Rukmika said touching the feet of Rukmini.

"Kalyanmastu." Rukmini blessed and then Rukmika left.

On her way as she walked her eyes widened as she saw two men none other than Nagasuras Vishkaal and Kaalkhand talking to each other.

It then became clear to Rukmika why Rukmi brought her here.

"Bhrata... You're really the worst of men." Rukmika muttered.

She went behind a pillar, wondering how to get away from them. She wasn't aware of any other way to reach her room. Suddenly the smell of blue lotuses pervaded her nose.

"Devi ? Do you need some help ?" A voice asked.

Rukmika turned around and saw a woman, looking around her age. She was heavenly beautiful with her dark-skin and curly locks.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□A/N

A/N

RUKMIKA DRAUPADI MILAN !!
❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛