"Open ya eyes Pri." He spoke from behind me.

And with that said, I opened em and saw all my friends staring back at me. Plus a bunch of kids from school, and around the neighborhood.

They were crowded around the doorway and staircase wearing smiles on their faces. I just knew a big ass-

"SURPISEEEEE!" They all shouted.

I covered my ears, smiling with them and I started to laugh so fuckin hard. I knew it was coming. I knew these muh fuckas had SOMETHING up their sleeves. My friends were never known to disappoint me.

Throwing her arms around me, Samaria greeted me with a loving and tight hug.

"Sick huh? I should've known you were lyin." I laughed, hugging her back.

"Girl you know this immune system strong as hell. Happy birthday Pri!"

Letting go of her, I stared back at my friends and really sunk in the moment. "All y'all can kiss my ass. Especially you Cole. You knew the whole time."

"I dead didn't though. They told me last minute. Q was posed to take you but he canceled."

"I- NOT HE KNEW TOO? I got sum for him when he come." I scoffed, folding my arms.

"Oh relax. It was all apart of my elaborate scheme. I planned it during the summer. This is my dads, friends summer house. And since we've known him for a long time, he said it'd be okay to use this place for parties." She explained. "I pulled this shit off. I must say."

"And did. I love you guys so much. This amazing."

"Do you know how much HELL Sam put us through Capri?" Sonny asked me, giving me a side hug.

"We've been decorating and preparing since 7 o'clock this morning." Zillah complained.

"And you know how hard it was to make sure all these people showed up without you having a clue." Jayceon added.

"You guys are insane. Thank you so much. Had me thinking I was gonna spend my birthday alone."

"No of course not! This is YO day Capri. Enjoy it! Drink and smoke as much as you want. Laugh, cry, fuck whoever you want to. This fa you bestie bitch." Sam cheered. "You look beautiful."

Just when I thought this birthday was gonna be terrible, it turned right around and I was so thankful. So thankful I had friends that cared for me. A brother that cared for me. Parents- well a dad that cared for me.

It was like nothing could go wrong from this point on. Despite the little things that fucked with my everyday life, moments like this helped me realize...it wasn't the end of the world. Things were only gonna get better.

***
Q Grey, 8:00pm
I couldn't meet Pri earlier but I was fasho gone make it to ha lil party Samaria threw ha tonight.

I felt like I disappointed ha today. But once she saw all the gifts I got ha and realized how much I cared for ha, she'd come around.

I was gone redeem myself and still win my boyfriend of the year award.

Checking myself in the mirror one last time, I made sure I looked fresh. Looked fly before I pulled up on ha.

if you see these men, RUN. || (DAVE EAST) (CHRIS BROWN)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara