Chapter 91 (A shy Boyi is cute to death)

Start from the beginning

"Xiao Yi, do you like to listen to the water falling in the bathroom," Wei Zhan asks his cute boy, honestly the boy is pure like a white sheet of paper and so he answered

"Yes, like a waterfall in the mountain and very calming" Yibo innocently replied the young heir and he even closed his eyes to try and resonate his thoughts like he is in the mountain with waterfall.

However, the young heir disturbed his thoughts

"How about imagining the water sliding down my body?" Wei Zhan teasing told the cute boy.

Suddenly, the calmness and peacefulness were immediately disrupted and Boyi's imagination has gone haywire because of Wei Zhan's words. Boyi is innocent in the matter of love but he is also not too innocent that he doesn't understand that intimacy needs touching and feeling when he was watching the movie, he saw some scenes that were not explicit but they can be imaginable. So, with that kind of knowing and yet not knowing of these kinds of matters, making Boyi brushes and speechless.

Boyi seems to feel the crack of the peaceful mind into a chaotic mind and worst when Wei Zhan felt so silent he even has the audacity to ask

"Xiao Yi, what are you thinking now? Wei Zhan continues to shower and ask the cute boy.

Boyi couldn't stand it anymore and he hurriedly left the bathroom with a slam "Bang", it wasn't quiet anymore for Wei Zhan as he heard a loud bang. Wei Zhan smiled to himself and he really like the cute boy look when he is shy and speechless, those shocking faces with the little mouth slightly open, those big doe eyes looking like searching for answers, very misty with a layer of frost, like the stars in the sky, wondering when they are being picked. The nose twists a little and the skin on the face turns pink with the ears perk up like a rabbit. When Wei Zhan saw it, he really want to hug the person to death.

"A shy Boyi is cute to death" the shower continued with low laughter inside and the person is enjoying it thoroughly imagining the cute baby.

Thus, the past two days have been sweet for Boyi but also challenging for him, the boy is simply no match for the shamelessness of his present partner, and as if his personality had been switched. Thankfully, time passes fast and it is now Tuesday morning Wei Zhan had fully recovered and he is now dressing and getting ready to go to work.

Boyi also breathes a sigh of relief that Wei Zhan has recovered from his illness totally and completely in the sense of physically and mentally.

Wei Zhan on the other hand had been enjoying Boyi's gentle service of taking such good care of them and even maybe in the near future faked some illness as he felt like he is in heaven with his baby beside him, teasing him and looking at his red, pink and cute look.

However, after a two-day rest, Wei Zhan knew immediately that there will be big and small matters waiting for him in the office today, Wei Corporation is an international company and had business all over the world, although, they had employed the top executives from various countries, however, the overhead and helicopter view and direction of the company will still fall on Wei Zhan's approval.

Wei Zhan had his usual indifferent look when he came down the stairs, Boyi is already in the dining area waiting for Wei Zhan. Boyi knew that today he is going back to the office to work and so he dressed professionally, like Wei Zhan, the cute teenager is wearing a suit, looking every bit like a professional assistant, at least not a nurse now (Phew! – Author's thought).

Wei Zhan saw the cute boy waiting for him with all the dishes right in front of him, his indifferent look immediately turns soft and tender as always for Boyi.