Krispy Kreme Donuts

Start from the beginning

I laugh at his attempt to make me happy. 

"That's what I like to see, my little girl smiling" He lifts my chin up, "I believe that you will have the most amazing time over there, maybe you'll even get to do a few shows, get your name out there" 

"I'll be too busy making sure they actually write songs in the studio and not screw around with the instruments" I sniffle. 

"Make sure you don't boss them around too much, I don't want them to send you home that quickly" He winks, "Come on, let's get those tears and that stuffy nose away, there are always new episodes of Big Bang Theory on at this time" Dad suggests. 

I nod and leave my backpack on the kitchen countertop, and join Dad in the Big Bang Theory marathon. We sit there, laughing at the smart remarks Sheldon makes as the door bell rings. 

I jump up and go get the door, "Hey X!" I give him a hug. 

"Hey Dee! Who's ready to go to London?!" He cheers, "I'll go load the car and you go say bye to your Dad" 

"Wait aren't you coming?" I turn around to my Dad standing up from the couch. 

"I'm sorry sweetie, I don't want to make any of us cry and Mr Jones said that if I don't come to work today I will lose my job" Dad explains, "I'm so sorry" 

"Oh ohk, no it's fine if you lose that job I wouldn't be going to London now would I?" I force a smile. 

"Don't worry, I'll join you there soon" 

"I love you Dad" I wrap my arms around him, holding back my tears. 

"I love you too Andie" He kisses my forehead, "You better get going, you wouldn't wanna keep Calum and the others waiting at the airport would ya?" He lets go of me, "Have fun over there, listen to what your heart tells you" 

"Will do Dad, I'll see you soon?" 

"Sure thing sweets" He smiles as he escorts me to the front of the house. 

I give him one more long, warm hug before getting into the car, "Take care Dad" 

"Look after yourself and if Calum does anything to you, just let him know that I'll be there quicker than you can say 5SOS" 

I laugh as I get into Xavier's car, "Drive carefully" Dad waves from the front porch. 

Xavier sticks his hand out of the car and waves, as we reverse out of the driveway and onto the road. Now the journey is about to begin. 

___________________________________________

We arrive at the airport, Xavier wheeling in my suitcases, as I clutch my passport and ticket close to my chest. I pull up at the screen which tells me where to check in and I try to find the words Qantas and London.

"Dee I'm gonna go get one of those trolley things, I'll be back" Xavier says before getting a trolley.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to find Calum grinning at me, Luke, Ashton and Michael trailing behind him. 

"CAL!" I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I've never seen you so happy to see me before" Calum laughs as he gives me a hug.

"Oh I'm not, I just thought that you were the penguin oops" I joke, as he gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hilarious babe" He pulls away from me. 

"Lukeehhh" I announce before hugging him. 

"Andeeehhhh" He mimics me, sniffing my hair, "You smell good"