XXXVIII. ⚠︎

Felix looked up at hyunjin tears streaming. It was all happening so fast as hyunjin slowly pressed down the trigger, but he stopped, throwing the gun away. "Felix.. im not doing it."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Then don't, control it.. I don't want you dead."

"I do."

The sound of a gun going off made Felix look at jeongin the bullet flying towards him. Hyunjin watched in fear as Felix fell to the floor,"f-felix?"
Hyunjin yelled, he bent down to Felix who seemed weak. The blood fell on the floor. "Felix? Baby no, listen."

Hyunjin took out his phone stumbling towards the dail keys. Jeongin who stood back,"you fucking bitch! He's not hurting anyone!" Hyunjin yelled, he pushed jeongin agianst the wall making him hit his head. Of course chan was there to stop him.

Seungmin was dealing with felix, holding the wound closed with a clothe that was starting to fill with blood. It was so sudden of him. Chan stepped imbetween him and hyunjin, glaring at hyunjin with such an anger but the two were basically eachother but different fonts.

"Don't fucking touch him."

"He just hurt my fucking boyfriend! What do you see in that slut?"

Hyunjin screamed in chans face.

Jeongin who was rubbing his head. Knowing the force that just came upon the skull. "Do not call him that."
Chan yelled back. "He was dangering.." jeongin said softly, it was obvious he was having a small breakdown in his mind from the force he felt when his head hit the back wall.

"He wasn't hurting anyone, you fucking whore what makes you think you can just –"

Jeongin scoffed.

"He's not like us. And he's not like you, I don't understand why you are so stubborn towards this."

"Because I love him. I know your relationship was shitty and it turned you into a different person.. I'm not like you who has to get validation because I can't make myself happy at all."

Jeongins face slowly fell.

He looked away.

"Wow, if that's how you feel."

He chuckled.

Jeongin nodded, he just trailed himself away. Finding it sad he was exposed infront of everyone. He hated it. Hyunjin looked at chan who only stared at hyunjin, walking past with a glare.

Hyunjin quickly ran to Felix, looking at him with a look. He was still breathing. Everything didn't feel real, looking at Felix pale visiuals. His eyes were softly shut, he wasn't dead. He couldn't be. "Felix.. please."
Hyunjin held Felix's face looking into his closed eyelids.

None of it felt real.

____________

Going to be working on another book so I apologize for no updates after this <3