XXXI.

Felix wrote peacefully on his notebook, his mind racing with sudden thoughts. The whole bathroom kept his mind anxious, his heart was hurt as well.

"And why are you late?"

Felix heard, he unplugged one earphone looking at hyunjin who stood at the door. He had forgotten hyunjin sat next to him for this class,
Felix lowered his head, shamefully looking down to his lap. Fiddling with his fingers in replacement of looking at hyunjin.

"Do you have paper?"

Hyunjin asked. He clearly sounded tired of Felix, he also didn't have a clear choice but to ask. "Mhm, of course." Yet, Felix still strived to be nice to hyunjin, in case hyunjin ever wanted a second chance with him.
He started to loose hope when hyunjin stared at the paper Felix
Held. Confused as to what was wrong with it.

"Set it down."

He demanded.

"Okay you don't have to speak to me like that.." Felix mumbled, putting it down on the table only for it to be snatched soon after. The edges of the paper gliding across the skin of his index, making blood slowly fall from it. Felix bit his lip sighing.

Wincing at every small movement to his sensitive index. Hyunjins eyes widened watching this, seeing as a small drop fell on his paper, staining it with red. "Shit." He finally looked at the blonde who was confused by hyunjins face. Was he sweating?

"Are you going to fix that?"

Hyunjin asked, clinching his fist under the table. "Yeah, suprised you care." Felix stated,"I don't, I just.. hate blood." He mumbled, making Felix get the wrong idea. He was suprised Felix hadn't found out anything yet,
"I'm sorry, I didn't know.." hyunjin watched a Felix traced himself away.
The scent was so strong it was making hyunjin Weirdly dizzy, closing his eyes and taking another breath to come back to his reality.

The teacher was disagreeing with him to go although she knew he was bleeding it seemed she didn't care.
Ignoring him and telling him to sit down. He could not deal with Felix's blood being around him, afriad he'd do something completely stupid and make them move agian.

Hyunjin slammed his hands on the table, hastily walking past the isles of students, grabbing Felix's wrist. "Let's go, since she wants to be a bitch." Felix blushed when hyunjin pushed him out the door. But it soon came to a stop when hyunjin let go of him pointing to the nurses office.

"You go there."

"W-What? Come with me."

"No."

"Yes, please."

Hyunjin looked into Felix's pleading eyes, a groan. He walked down the hallway with the boy. Giving into him pretty quickly,"I'm sorry for everything I did, I shouldn't have been such a..." Felix paused,"such a whore." He continued, it's like he didn't want to call himself these words. He had never labeled himself like this, finding it odd to, he didn't like it.

"Just shut up about it."

"But hyunjin it's never gonna feel better if we just ignore eachother, I love you, I really do but what I did was just messed up, you can't just ignore me and not talk to me about it."

Hyunjin pulled Felix into the room closing the door behind him. Felix's finger was still falling with blood, he never found this nice to look at, while hyunjin bit his lip watching each small drop fall from his index.

"Even jisung is ignoring me.."

Felix mumbled.

Hyunjin grabbed a cloth and some bandaids,"felix, look at me." Hyunjin said,"what?" Felix asked. Hyunjin tensed up when he wiped the small opening. "I'm sorry still, I shouldn't have even -"

"Hyunjin let's go, bring Felix."

Hyunjin looked at minho who stood at the door, why was jisung there as well. He was holding onto minhos sleeve as if he was his boyfriend, jisung passed a look to Felix, when he stood up, playing with the bandaids edges.

Jeongin was sitting in the bar, his head laid down. His eyes were red from the previous events, he felt his eyes water, there was no point in living was there? It was like his life was meaningless, he wanted to go back to the old times, before any of them got there. Especially chan. The name making him cry even harder.

He didn't even get a chance to work in the relationship. He wanted the two to get married, he flipped his head to the side, tears falling softly from his eyelids. "I'll take a vodka."
He heard, he sat his head up, noticing the voice was close and familiar.

"And for him.. two."

Jeongins eyes softened seeing chan sitting there, he pulled out his wallet.
Sliding the amount on the table. "Chan, I missed you so much why are you here." Chan kept a straight face.
"They wanted me to come and tell you that there's a meeting at our house."

Jeongins smile started to disappear when chan began to stand up.
"Wait chan! Don't leave, please."
Jeongin held the man's wrist. His eyes begging for him to stay. "I've got to be there early."

"Just stay, please i don't want you to leave me."

Jeongin whined.

"Jeongin -"

"I'll do anything.. just don't leave."

Chan checked his golden watch that was on his wrist. He still had about
30-40 minutes left. "Anything?"
Chan asked, pulling jeongin closer to him, there bodies touching, completely forgetting about everyone else that was there. Whatever got jeongin closer to chans arms, is just what he wanted..

________________

Hi :))
Sorry for slow updates,
Thank you sm for commenting