XIV.

Felix fixed his outfit, glancing around at the mirror. He went to a special store, grabbing his phone. Wearing a small pink lingerie fitting his small figure enough to where it looked nice to  him. He held the camera up, turning around so the veiw of his ass. A smirk as he took the photo.

He felt the need to please hyunjin.

Letting it send through. He giggled when he noticed it had sent. A flustered feeling. Even this morning he looked at the marks in awe. Hyunjin told him not to cover them but he didn't listen, using jisungs foundation he normally used.
Hyunjin was very possessive of him,
Often pulling him closer when they would pass a guy. The subtotal movements making Felix feel loved.

Yet he was unsure.

Hyunjin was laying on his bed, playing with his controller. Groans forming from his lips when he noticed he lost the game. "Dammit."
He mumbled, his phone suddenly buzzed indicating he had a notification. He smiled, seeing his phone light up from his crush. The notification being a image.

He looked at the image pressing it it his fingers. His eyes widening In shock seeing it, feeling lust come upon his body. The sudden tingly feeling he felt in his crotch, feeling it twitch. "Fuck felix.." he sat the phone down, biting his lip. He tried to resist the photo, not wanting to deal with the now problem in his sweat pants.

He felt his phone vibrate next to his
Thigh. His hands traveling to his crotch, closing his eyes remembering the photo. Imagining Felix's hands as his own, palming it slowly. Parting his lips. Sliding his hands in his sweatpants, pretending the boys lips were surrounding him moving his lips in a pleasurable way like last time.

Moving his hands up and down quickly. "So, how long have you been at this?" He heard. He flinched,  quickly stopping looking at Felix who was standing in the door way. "W-Where did you come from?"

"I drove with jisung to the house, and i met changbin at the door, jisungs here too," Felix closed the door behind him, taking his jacket off. Messing his hair up a little. "You scared me.."

Felix bit his lip.

"Did you like it?"

"Like what?"

"Don't play dumb.." He slid in hyunjins lap, looking at him. Hyunjin smiled, a little relief when Felix sat on his now hard boner. He let out a breath sighing. "I could just take off everything right now.. but we should eat first shouldn't we?"

Hyunjin glared when he got up smiling. "I swear Felix I'll fuck you so hard for that." He mumbled, letting himself sit back on the headboard,
Felix walked down stairs his hands trailing on the rails not wanting to fall. Secretly he wanted to tease the older into what he wanted..

So why not?

_________________

Hey, so how are you guys?
Went off on someone today for body shaming my girlfriend, and got introuble for it cuz my friend had to hold me back so I didn't beat his ass.