XXX.

Felix was sitting on hyunjins bed while the older took a shower. Scrolling through a simple social media bored enough without hyunjin. He felt a gap in his heart become filled when he was with hyunjin.

Hearing the water stop made him anxious, he looked up watching hyunjin step out of the bathroom closing the door behind him. Approaching with a towel on his head, rubbing it around. While he was shirtless walking around as if it was normal.

Felix couldn't help but stare, his eyes being filled with dirty thoughts. He pursed his lips quickly looking down though, not wanting to feel perverted or anything. "What movie do you wanna watch? We have nothing else to do." 

Hyunjin said, he sat next to Felix who was Weirdly looking down at his cellphone that had nothing but a black screen on it. He brought Felix's face up with his finger looking at the boys face. Watching him become flustered. "D-Don't do that.. I'll blush."
Felix mumbled, swatting hyunjins finger away.

"Cute." Hyunjin mumbled, a soft giggle. "I missed you though." Hyunjin confessed, finding a smile on Felix's face. "I did you so wrong though.." He said, clearly guilty of himself,"I forgive you baby, it was a mistake things happen okay?"  Felix smiled, softly leaning into hyunjins arms. Ignoring the feeling of guilt.

"Now what do you wanna watch?"

"How about.. a romance movie?"

Hyunjin smiled, knowing what felix was talking about. The two had always watched one romance movie
All the time before they we're  separated. Felix sat on hyunjins lap,
Leaning down on him, to where his hands were rubbing the boys thighs out of affection.

Yet as the movie played  small tingles  went through his body when hyunjin traced shapes into his thighs. He bit his lip holding hyunjins hands so he didnt continue. Hyunjins eyes averted from the movie to Felix's face scanning him,"did i I something wrong?"

"No I just feel weird."

"How so?" Hyunjin asked,"watch the movie." Felix nudged to hyunjin.
Hyunjin smiled, realizing what felix meant. His hands going to the boys throat gripping harshly yet easily.
"Are you getting turned on from my touches?" Felix's eyes widened.

"Hyunjin fuck.." He whispered,
Feeling a small kiss on his neck. Making Felix's mouth part from pleasure, he had desperately needed this. Butterflies filling his stomach when hyunjin trailed his hands down the boys chest going to his shorts and back up as if he misses the figure of Felix.

He brought his fingers to Felix's mouth confusing him. "Suck." He said, Felix slowly took them in his mouth, licking them as if it was hyunjin. Hyunjin watched. Pretty impressed by this imagining as if it was his crotch.

He removed the fingers from the boys mouth going to felixs shorts
Sliding his hand in the front of it
Entering his finger into the boy.
He gasped, a moan Sliding from his parted lips. Sliding in two this time from Felix being more loose.

"Hyunjin!" Felix screamed, holding hyunjins arms as he went faster.
Lunging his fingers in and out of Felix's sensitive hole. Felix squeezed his eyes shut, forgetting how rough hyunjin could be. His two fingers slowly turning to three to fit his size
His breaths quivered each thrust, the feeling of being filled up with hyunjins fingers felt so nice.

"A-Ah! S-Slow down!"

Felix yelled.

Yet hyunjin went faster, smirking Devilishly. He couldn't leave his eyes off Felix's neck, feeling the pulse of it in his brain. He bit his lip harder when Felix closed his legs, throwing his head back from the pleasure, his hips thrusting as he came.

Hyunjin imdetially pushing the boy down onto the matress. Pulling his shirt off, imdetially putting his lips to the boys body, trailing his lips down to his v line. Moving to his thighs making soft hickeys. Felix grabbed
Hyunjins hair, bringing him back up slowly.