XXXV.

Hyunjin bit his lower lip was jeongin stepped out the room. "He has nothing to do with them does he?" He asked quickly. "Hyunjin, before you turned him, what was he before that?"

"Human. His blood tasted like it. Why?"

Jeongin looked at seungmin who was sitting on the floor. Narrowing his eyesight to him, giving the awsner telepathically. "Oh shit." Seungmin thought, he looked at everyone else who was confused. "Only way they want him. He's the only one of his kind."

Hyunjin looked at them both.

"You aren't saying hes... he's not, there's no way. He never acted like one of them."

"Because he didn't know, when the realization would have hit him he would become curious and began to try things out."

"And because you bit him hyunjin he's now both in one."

Seungmin replied to jeongins words.

Hyunjins mouth parted he looked over at Felix who was tracing small circles on his thighs in the indoor room that he sat in. Felix looked over at hyunjin, a soft smile as he waved.

"So.. you either have to give him to the other side or kill him."

Chan said.

"What? Kill him?"

Hyunjins words trembled.

"But i.. I love him."

They heard.

"I'm not doing that, you guys are fucking crazy."

Hyunjin opened the door the Felix's small room they had in there warehouse. He pulled Felix closer to his chest,"what's wrong?" Felix asked
Confusing, holding onto hyunjin as well. "Nothing just.. Shh, let's go home."

Hyunjin put his jacket around Felix knowing it was raining outside.
"Hyunjin.." jeongin said, easing his thought around hyunjins brain. Hyunjin glared at jeongin as he walked past them all.

"Im killing him."

Jeongin said.

"Wait, jeongin." Chan said, jeongins eyes went soft noticing chan who held his arm. "Hyunjin is clearly attached to felix.. he's not letting Felix go unless he's going as well." Jeongin softly looked over to hyunjin who held Felix in his arms with his jacket.

"True love doesn't exist."

Jeongin said quietly.

"What?"

Chan asked.

"True love doesn't exist, and even if it did you don't know anything anyways."

Jeongin sternly said.

"Without me being stupid and biting you.  you'd be begging for me back."

"And now you're the one doing that aren't you mr. Bang."

Chan stared at jeongin as he walked past. Everyone else had left the room not speaking about anything going to there separate rooms not saying a word about the events. Chan rolled his eyes dragging jeongin into his bedroom.

He shut the door behind him.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Chan took his shirt off throwing it across the room and onto the floor.
"Aish.. jeongin come on, you act if you aren't inlove with me." Jeongins eyes traveled around Chans body.

"I-Im not – let me out." Jeongin tried to get past Chan. But chan used the usual, pushing jeongin against the wall slamming his lips agianst jeongins. Jeongin melted into chans touch, feeling Chans hands grip his small waist.

Jeongin tilted his head when chans lips pressed against his neck.

"Chan."

Jeongin said slowly.

"What?"

"Why are you using me agian?"

His voice sounded hurt.

Chan looked into jeongins eyes once agian seeing the unlikable emotion in his black and cold eyes. "I'm not."
Jeongin scoffed. His eyes filling with tears.

"You don't feel bad for what you did to me?"

Jeongin asked.

Tears streaming down his soft face.

"Jeongin I –"

"I let you use my body chan. I let you take my first time, what more did you want from me, you took my life as a human. I've changed so much because of you."

Jeongin said.

"And I still love you."

Jeongin pushed the man off him walking past him and to the door where he slammed the door. He paused standing outside the door, wiping his tears.

He looked down the hallway noticing jisung who was holding a bowl of ramen. "Oh hi." Jisung said. "Hi." Jeongin said back. "Ah, I have a question." Jisung said.

"Are you still jeongin.. from high-school."

Jeongin looked at jisung who asked this question.

"I dont know who I am."

"Oh, me neither I just –"

Jeongin opened the door to his room slamming it shut before jisung could continue.

____________

Recommending dope lovers by dpr ian <3