VIII.

Jisung gripped the side of the bed with his hand. Minhos thrust matching the sounds of jisungs moans. His last thrust making jisung shiver, a whimper coming through his teeth. Sweat trinkling down his forehead, minho pulled out grabbing his robe.

Jisung sat up watching him, the both of them doing there own things in silence. Jisung grabbed the blanket putting it over him,"you just gonna be a bitch and stare or are you gonna be useful?" Minho asked, sending a glare to jisung.

Jisungs eyes were lowered when he looked back up at minho. He despised minho,"why do you do this to me?" Minho side smiled, a scoff. He came closer to jisung grabbing him by his hair, harshly yanking him closer.

"Because.. you're so inlove with me, so you go around like a slut and tell everyone we're fucking dating, I'd never date you jisung." He gritted his teeth. "I know.." jisung mumbled, hiding his tears that slowly fell.

"You're crying agian? I seriously don't understand you.. suck it the fuck up and get dressed."

"I wish you'd treat me like a human sometimes.." jisung said in response.
"Oh and what? Consider your feelings?" Minho pouted so fakely, dragging a mark like a tear down his eyes infront of jisungs face, mocking him.

He was such an actor, the side jisung had fallen for. The actor side where he pretended to be all inlove with him, showing him much affection.
"Minho.." jisung started. "Are you really giving me up."

"After this week yes, why, you'd think I'd keep you and fall inlove with a weak human like you?"

"Minho.. stop it please, why do you do this? I'm clearly inlove with you and all you see is my body and a object to you, it hurts.." jisung said, sobs slipping from his mouth and into minhos ears. He sighed, tilting his head while he ran his fingers through jisungs hair.

"You don't mean a thing to me, you truly are a toy, and what are toys?"
He asked jisung, making him look into his eyes. "Say it." minho growled. "Objects.." jisung mumbled,"exactly, so don't go tell anyone about us or I'll tear your throat out." Minho mumbled.

Jisung slidnout of bed noticing minho disappearing into his giant closet. "We're going out, I feel like it."
Minho said, he looked through jisungs closet that he made for himself, choosing what jisung could wear and what he couldn't wear. He was controlling, a manipulation game in a whole person.

He was also ruthless and heartless.
Jisung held his arm watching minho scroll through different clothes. "This one fits you doesn't it? Red?" Minho smiled, putting it next to jisungs body. "Y-Yeah.." He said,"good because we'll have fun right?"

"Of course we will." Jisung smiled hurtfully, watching minho walk past him, he grabbed his phone hearing it ring. "Dammit."he mumbled, he picked it up from minhos side table seeing it was Felix's contact.

"Hey lix?"

"Hey! — shut up!" The two different voices coming into jisungs ears. He smiled genuinely "so hyunjins there too? How are you guys?"

"It's hot in here — will you stop complaining? We're good actually."

Jisung giggled, "how are you and minho? Been gone all day." Jisungs smile faded, he had no more words to speak, he put his hand inbetween his thighs,"were good.. he's down stairs right now."

"Ah, I'll leave you two together."

"Wait.. um." Jisung heard the door open, so he paused when minho was at the door. "Nevermind, I'll see you guys tomorrow night." He hung up.
"Why aren't you dressed? Hurry up I want you to meet the new replacement.." jisung quickly stood up.

__________________

Sorry that it ended this way <3
But I needed some form of emotion .... :>