III.

"You invited him to our house!?"

Jisung shreaked, minho who was holding jisungs waist underneath him. Minho quickly glared. "You're letting hyunjin in your house?"

"Yeah? Why not? He's knew here, Im gonna catch him up." Felix flipped through his notebook, looking at his notes. "He's gonna want sex." Jisung mumbled,"what?" Felix's eyes shot towards jisung who was giggling giggling minho in the small corner.
"Im not like you two!" Felix frowned teasingly.

"Knowing hyunjin, personally he would want that, I don't expect that you would since you just met him but if you gave him the chance he would most likely take it."

Felix was a virgin. He bit his lip and
Look around. He was 19, old enough he thought. "But.. don't let him kiss your neck, he'll go crazy."  Felix raised an eyebrow,"why?" Minho shrugged,"he does that."he excused. He was a good liar. "Ah.." Felix whispered.

Today might be the day.

Felix looked in the mirror, he was wearing something simply. Some shorts that were a little flaring that met and hugged his waist line, and a simple t-shirt that was a cute yellow color.  "Ready to get railed?"

"I'm not gonna do that with him jisung I'm here for math not his dick."

Felix went around to his desk grabbing his notebook and throwing it on the bed. "Hm.. okay, me and minho will be in the studio, he wanted to tell me something." Jisung gave a goodbye signal and left. Now Felix was alone, he sighed and plopped on his bed, everything was clean, he looked too his drawer, opening it up.

Seeing regular pens and extra cords for phone charging. He heard a small knock at the door making him jump excitedly, he ruffled his hair and quickly went to the door, noticing hyunjin standing there, his hands stuffed In his pockets.

"I brought you Chinese." He smiled.
"Thank you, you didn't have to do that." Felix grabbed it. "So, what kind of math are we doing?" Felix walked up stairs, hyunjin behind him, as he grabbed the fortune cookie they put in the bag. "Adding... subtracting.. blah blah." Felix said.

He opened his door, imdetially closing it after. He watched as hyunjin took off his hoodie making his shirt raise up, Felix blushed a tad, blood rushing too his cheeks. Hyunjin clinched his fist, biting his lip, trying not to attack the boy.

"Why didn't you get any food for you?"

"Not hungry." He stuttered a little. He sat down on Felix's bed, staring at the boy as he bent over grabbing his bag. "So, math, its not very hard if you have fun."  There conversation continued, on trailing away from math, giggles and laughs filling the room.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 20."

"I'm 19, close enough." Felix mumbled, he slammed his notebook shut and just pushed it away. Looking hyunjin in his eyes. He was going to say something but something possessed him to not look away.

The look of a emotion Felix couldn't express looking into the olders eyes.
They were glowing.. Felix slowly leaned in, hyunjin doing the same.
The inception they both felt when there lips touched. The first kiss Felix ever had in his life, while hyunjin let go of his clinched fist that was hidden behind his back moving his hands to Felix's small waist.

Pulling him closer too his body. Feeling the fluttering warmth, Felix grabbed the sides of hyunjins jawline, the finger tips dragging along the mans sharp edges. Hyunjin felt his desires grow when Felix climbed ontop of his body. Grinding slowly, the soft murmers and whispers from hyunjins mouth holding tightly onto Felix's waist where it hurt. But Weirdly Felix enjoyed it.

"Wait.. felix." Hyunjin said softly.
"Yes?" Felix asked, his hands planted on hyunjins shoulders. "I can't continue this.. I'm sorry." Felix furrowed his eyebrows,"I don't wanna hurt you." He said agian.

"What do you mean? You wouldn't hurt me —" Felix watched hyunjin stand up,"ill explain later just not right now." He quietly said. "Why not explain now? You can trust me." Felix said softly. Hyunjin couldn't ignore this, he faintly touched the youngers face, refusing the erge to bite the boy under him. He  brushed some hair away from Felix's face.

"Felix, I barely know you, and you barely know me, it's risky."

Felix bit his lower lip, releasing it soon. He let out a frustrated sigh, not showing much emotion. "Could we.. meet up tomorrow?" Hyunjin felt a bad feeling in his stomach, he paused, standing up more fondly. "Sure, I have to go, somethings off."

"Ah, okay, bye." Felix shyly said. Hyunjin made his way out, his bag hanging Over his shoulder, wearing his undershirt of his hoodie. Felix
Was a red hot mess thinking about the texture of hyunjins lips, soft and pretty was the moment.

He was already attached..

________________

Remodeled chapter
3 <3