XXII.

Hyunjin was talking to jisung, listening to his slurred words. He spoke randomly and often made random giggles for no reason.
"Can't believe I let minho play me, I'm getting over it. But changbin hasn't called me all day." Jisung sulked back into his couch, his eyes fluttering towards hyunjin who looked as if he was pitying jisung.

Jisung didn't mind. "So you like changbin?" Hyunjin asked,"yeah, maybe, I don't know, my mind is everywhere." Jisung mumbled the last bit. Crossing his arms. "Hm," hyunjin hummed,"I'll go check on Felix, I don't trust minho."

Hyunjin ran his fingers through his hair looking around, it was too silent in the room. All you could hear was foot steps made from hyunjins feet.
He opened the door to there bedroom, seeing Felix already standing at the door. Minho behind him,"Oh, hyunjin-ah, I was gonna put the aid kit up."

He smiled.

"Oh." Hyunjin said softly. He looked at minho who was smirking at his phone as if he did something Devilish. Hyunjin wouldn't be suprised. "Felix wanna shower together, save the water bill."

"Yeah, let me go put the cupcakes in the fridge."

"Mkay baby."hyunjin flirted, his hands brushing against Felix's waist when he walked past. "Ah, falling for a human."
"You can barely find one." Hyunjin mumbled, rolling his eyes. "How would you know?" Minho asked, tilting his head to the side. "Because you traumatized jisung for his life, he's scared to love anyone now."

Minho scoffed. "He's just being petty." Hyunjin wasn't that close to jisung, he just knew the boy from Felix. Anyone close to Felix was considered his friend. "Petty? You're so heartless." Hyunjin walked past minho, going to the dresser he grabbed some clothes, and some silk shorts that Felix often wore for himself and a small fitted top.

Just smiling at what felix would look like with it on. "Cute."He said quietly.
Minho watched this looking at Felix who was looking at him. Minho crossed his arms, a smirk looking at Felix. The boy was clearly scared. His fist balled up. Hyunjin had disappeared into the shower, grabbing the regular things.

"Come here."

"Or what."

Minho walked to Felix grabbing the boys arm, he put him to where he was facing the way he came, his phone in the boys ear. "Or I'll show hyunjin the way you act..." Felix closed his eyes listening to the tape.
"You-You're black mailing me?" He asked. Pushing minho off.

"Mhm, so that means, you're mine.."

"What? No! Im not yours you psycho."

Felix fixed his eyes on minhos phone his finger was hovering over hyunjins contact, the send button being so close to being pressed. "Stop!" Felix yelled. "Fine, fine, but meet me in the showers after gym and if you don't I'll send everyone the tape of your pretty mouth."

He gripped the boys jawline, pushing it up. A chuckle. "Fuck you." Felix said. "You've already done that sweetheart." He excused himself walking down the hallway of there house.

"Baby you ready?" Hyunjin asked,
A smile. Felix's face was frozen looking at hyunjin, he looked so happy. That tape could end it all.
He chewed his bottom lip, nodding.
"Y-Yeah." Felix looked back at minho who was sitting on the couch with jisung, jisung was asleep though, the t.v playing.

"You seem tense.." hyunjin said, looking at the water that trinkled down Felix's body. The hot water running on them both. "I'm not, just nervous." Hyunjin heard,"nervous about what?"

"The test." He lied,"I didn't study."
Felix rubbed his shoulder, hyunjins hands massaging Felix's waist.
"I love you." He said. Felix looked back at him, seeing how he couldn't stop staring at Felix. "I love you more."

"I wouldn't let anyone hurt you, y'know."

Felix bit his lip. Remembering what happened earlier. "Hyunjin, you shouldn't love me that much." Felix confessed. "Why not?" Hyunjin asked. "What if something happens? And we can't be together."

"Then, I'll still love you, I'll never stop loving you."

Felix grabbed his towel putting around him, stepping out of the shower. Leaving hyunjin to over think. Did something happen? He turned the Water off. Following Felix quickly.

_____________________

Hi :)
( say it back )